when the line ends...

Reminds me when they were interviewing the last Ramone and they reminded him that they are one Ramone away from having a Ramone's reunion.

Come to think of it we are two Beatles away as well.

and unfortunately about 50,000 members of the polyphonic spree. >cleaves knives< lets get started...

I wonder if Joyce will man the turntable at Morrissey's wake.

hmm..a good question indeed. it IS a shame that james dean is dead now isn’t it...what a moz he would make!
(and i would fain have myself be teenage moz, be still my beating heart!!)

I'm thinking I'm going to put Moz's picture in that web site that matches you with what celebrites you resemble to see who would be good for his movie role, but I gptta remember the name of that web site 1st....

I'm thinking I'm going to put Moz's picture in that web site that matches you with what celebrites you resemble to see who would be good for his movie role, but I gptta remember the name of that web site 1st....

http://www.myheritage.com
in case you haven't found it already or someone else wants to give it a go

It relies heavily on the picture rather than the subject's true appearance (oxymoron?), though. (Well, how could it not?) I've tried it with an old and then a new Moz pic and it's a little disappointing, but amusing. As for me, I don't look like Sinead O'Connor AND Gisele Bundchen!:rolleyes: (But, hey, I'm pleased to see 3 models in the mix just the same.):cool:

My little brother would make a great Smiths-era Moz!

http://www.myheritage.com
in case you haven't found it already or someone else wants to give it a go

It relies heavily on the picture rather than the subject's true appearance (oxymoron?), though.

After further experimentation, it is consistently matching me with Shalom Harlow, Sinead O'Connor, and some old Indian woman. :p... Addictive site.:mad:

Okay, you can have your death thread back now;)

Lovely.

hmm..a good question indeed. it IS a shame that james dean is dead now isn’t it...what a moz he would make!
(and i would fain have myself be teenage moz, be still my beating heart!!)

I got it...Robin Williams would def play the most recent Moz...
He will need some makeup, but he's got the eyebrows, a little of the chin and he's built like him...

Oh....! Sorry, I didn't get it at first. I'm a litle sloooooooow:confused:
Do you still call it that though?

the funny smily was because of yer comment

whyteside i wrote because you got bozside in you avatar

so no need to get it, just laughed at yer Pittsburgh comment

[and still hope Alain returns soon on stage with the Lads]

I've got an interesting question for you all --
Let others judge if your questions are interesting or not...:cool:

Johnny Marr would undoubtedly attend Morrissey's funeral, but I am sure Mike Joyce would not be allowed to come. As for Jake, I doubt it - he seems to be a figure from the distant path, but none of us really have a clue.

Will Young is an uncanny resemblance to the picture of Moz on the Interesting Drug single...

Johnny would show up, he'd be crushed, and nobody tell me otherwise!
Moz... I think he'd show up.
I don't think Moz would want any other Smiths there, just Johnny and Angie.

Back
Top Bottom