when the line ends...

mcrickson

Reckless Endangerment
I've got an interesting question for you all -- just for the sake of speculation of what you think.

If situations arise and our beloved charmer succumbs first, do you think Johnny Marr and/or any of the others would attend his funeral? What about Jake???
OR, the other way around, Johnny dies of debauchery and sneaker-designing -- would Mozza make an appearance and perhaps a eulogy? Basically what I'm asking is, if life cannot reunite the Smiths, can death?
This is purely opinional...

Interesting question?

It's very creepy and mobid.

I don't like talking about it in here.

I've got an interesting question for you all -- just for the sake of speculation of what you think.

If situations arise and our beloved charmer succumbs first, do you think Johnny Marr and/or any of the others would attend his funeral? What about Jake???
OR, the other way around, Johnny dies of debauchery and sneaker-designing -- would Mozza make an appearance and perhaps a eulogy? Basically what I'm asking is, if life cannot reunite the Smiths, can death?
This is purely opinional...

If Moz died, than that would start the cyclone of everyone coming out of the woodwork....
Oh I loved Moz...Oh I must buy all his cd's now...oh..oh...he was such a visonary...blah blah

I hate that shit...as soon as a musician dies THAN they pay attention...:D

I guess this isn't a good time to mention how much I enjoy Dan Fogelberg's work.

If Moz died, than that would start the cyclone of everyone coming out of the woodwork....
Oh I loved Moz...Oh I must buy all his cd's now...oh..oh...he was such a visonary...blah blah

If that's what the woodwork said, then yes, I'd hate it, too. But maybe, just maybe, the woodwork will start to spill all the secrets that Morrissey has done such a masterful job of keeping suppressed all these years...and I'd love that.

I don't even want to think about it. I'm just getting over Kurt Cobain. :o

p.s. I would like to think that whoever 'goes', the others would 'pay their respects'. If not, that's pretty freakn low. They don't get to sit at the RESERVED table in Hell, then either.

If that's what the woodwork said, then yes, I'd hate it, too. But maybe, just maybe, the woodwork will start to spill all the secrets that Morrissey has done such a masterful job of keeping suppressed all these years...and I'd love that.

I hope we don't have to wait until the man's death for him to reveal an answer to our most sought after quest... LOL
....He's gotta spill the beans one day, dammit Moz stop talking in circles...!

inquiring, obsessive minds want to know just because we are nosey..we will then move onto something else to obsess about with you...I promise..

I could not be more sick of threads speculating about Morrissey's private life, including his DEATH. Morbid and unneccessary.

--jeniphir

Well you do know that its bound to happen. As much as we'd all hate to admit it, Moz WILL die one day, and unless we fight back they'll make a cheesy emotional movie about him starring jude law or johnny depp or something. It will also bring down the gauntlet of a bunch of """artists""" who will say they've listened to the Man for years, that they were so profoundly influenced by him, etc(SHIT)...Pop singles will be released on the day he croaks..Its sickening, I know, but inevitable.

Well you do know that its bound to happen. As much as we'd all hate to admit it, Moz WILL die one day, and unless we fight back they'll make a cheesy emotional movie about him starring jude law or johnny depp or something. It will also bring down the gauntlet of a bunch of """artists""" who will say they've listened to the Man for years, that they were so profoundly influenced by him, etc(SHIT)...Pop singles will be released on the day he croaks..Its sickening, I know, but inevitable.

On that note.. you hit a good topic...
If there were making a movie out of Moz's life right now...Who would you choose to play early Moz and now Moz?

Interesting question?

It's very creepy and mobid.

I don't like talking about it in here.

I disagree ma'am. I find it an interesting question. I for one AM a betting man and I say that the following happens.

Morrissey dies first - The other three attend the funeral
Marr dies first - The other three attend the funeral
Rourke dies first - Marr and Joyce attend - Morrissey issues favorable press release split 3 to 5 against he shows up at the funeral
Joyce dies first - Marr and Rourke attend - Morrissey issues a "no comment"

Don't know what everybody's so worked up about. If I were a betting man, I would put a pretty huge wager on death reuniting The Smiths. In fact, I'd say that the odds of it are about 100%.

Reminds me when they were interviewing the last Ramone and they reminded him that they are one Ramone away from having a Ramone's reunion.

Come to think of it we are two Beatles away as well.

On that note.. you hit a good topic...
If there were making a movie out of Moz's life right now...Who would you choose to play early Moz and now Moz?

hmm..a good question indeed. it IS a shame that james dean is dead now isn’t it...what a moz he would make!
(and i would fain have myself be teenage moz, be still my beating heart!!)

I disagree ma'am. I find it an interesting question. I for one AM a betting man and I say that the following happens.

Morrissey dies first - The other three attend the funeral
Marr dies first - The other three attend the funeral
Rourke dies first - Marr and Joyce attend - Morrissey issues favorable press release split 3 to 5 against he shows up at the funeral
Joyce dies first - Marr and Rourke attend - Morrissey issues a "no comment"

i'm with you. can i get in on this action before the sorrow comes?

Back
Top Bottom