What don't you like about Mozzer?

Do you wish you knew how to love Morrissey more than you currently do?

• OH Yes yes yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Eh?

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Okay. I'm gonna go eat a peanut butter sandwich for dinner. It's just what crazy people do. And anyway, it's not about me, it's about Morrissey. And he did do an awesome job with the interview but you can tell he'd rather be a zillion different places than sitting on that couch. If only he were cradled in the warmth of my bosom instead of having to answer questions. I'M WEARING A BLACK BRA MORRISSEY! :D

dear CG, Morrissey is not reading this thread :o

Yeah I know. Just in case though.

However if there was a thread somewhere on the internet that said "THINGS WE DON'T LIKE ABOUT CRYSTAL GEEZER" I'd totally be reading it. This is not an invitation, I'm just saying if any fanatics wanna express their undying love for Morrissey, be sure to post it in the Loath Morrissey thread, that's what he's probably paying attention to.

How can people not like animals???

They're so precisous and cute <33333

Siberian%20HuskyArt.jpg

cute-kitten.jpg

Hate on PETA and self-absorbed celebrities who support that shit, but don't hate on the animals :/

:love::love::love:

Do you wanna live under f***in' Sadam hussein or one of his sons or f***in' Stalin instead of Thatcher.

Saddam and his sons are dead,Oh,so is Stalin.
Mrs T gave up the ghost a while back(not literally dead.YET).

What is it you like about M ?

I just wish he wasn't a veggie. I just couldn't care less about animals and just think if it wasn't for that I could really have loved him more and not been in and out of him so much esp. since I really stopped buying the albums in the early 90's and got sick of all the racism accusations that all my friends, well one, started asking me about and which on account of my limited intellect I couldn't really understand or whatever.
I also don't like him going on about not being loved or not being able to love or whatever. For f***s sake the guy's idolised by millions and could have his pick of whatever sex he's into. This new song I'm o.k on my own or whatever it's called (I didn't get YOR last week 'cause someone on here said it was pants)...come on Moz, offer a bit of hope to me or something...i'm on my own and I just refuse to belive anyone can be happy that way.
I also hate the fact that he was so anti-bush and anti-tory and anti-pretty much anything mainstream in politics. Look we can all pretty much get on with out lives as we want, within reason etc. so what's the big problem. Do you wanna live under f***in' Sadam hussein or one of his sons or f***in' Stalin instead of Thatcher. I'm not pro-bush/thatcher/camerons etc. I just don't think it matters and people just beat up on them 'cause it's a way of working out there own frustrations and Moz is a classic e.g of that. Then again maybe he cares or something.
And yes, before anyone points it out i have just picked out the 3 most defineing things about Moz to dislike about him.
I don't know why i'm a fan at all really!!
Christ you're a f***ing twat.

I believe Morrissey wronged Mike Joyce, and compounds that wrong by lying to the media about it.

I love Morrissey, and I know I'm just an outsider trying to figure out the truth of all that without intimate knowledge. But that's how I feel after reading everything I could find on that case, and I won't pretend otherwise just because I don't want it to be true.

Last edited:
Saddam and his sons are dead,Oh,so is Stalin.
Mrs T gave up the ghost a while back(not literally dead.YET).

What is it you like about M ?

I like the Smiths tunes, both the moving ones like This night....and the comedy ones Some girls...I like some of the ones about being sad, isolated and lonely and being unhappy and I like the wacky/quirky ones like GiaC and the pro-gay ones like Shirtlifters of the world unite. I like all kinds of things in his songs, We'll let you know...loads of great tunes. I like his singing and his looks. He's quite good looking at that gives him a charisma. If he looked like Adrian Chiles most fans wouldn't love him so much, such is life...
I also love the fact that when someone told him Tatu 'were Russian lesbian schoolgirls' he replied 'Well, aren't we all!'. Priceless!!

I believe Morrissey wronged Mike Joyce, and compounds that wrong by lying to the media about it.

I love Morrissey, and I know I'm just an outsider trying to figure out the truth of all that without intimate knowledge. But that's how I feel after reading everything I could find on that case, and I won't pretend otherwise just because I don't want it to be true.

That's odd. The topic of this thread ("What don't you like about Mozzer?") is quite different from the poll ("Do you wish you knew how to love Morrissey more than you currently do?") that goes with it. Must be a thread created by a moron.

Last edited:
I just wish he wasn't a veggie. I just couldn't care less about animals and just think if it wasn't for that I could really have loved him more and not been in and out of him so much esp. since I really stopped buying the albums in the early 90's and got sick of all the racism accusations that all my friends, well one, started asking me about and which on account of my limited intellect I couldn't really understand or whatever.
I also don't like him going on about not being loved or not being able to love or whatever. For f***s sake the guy's idolised by millions and could have his pick of whatever sex he's into. This new song I'm o.k on my own or whatever it's called (I didn't get YOR last week 'cause someone on here said it was pants)...come on Moz, offer a bit of hope to me or something...i'm on my own and I just refuse to belive anyone can be happy that way.
I also hate the fact that he was so anti-bush and anti-tory and anti-pretty much anything mainstream in politics. Look we can all pretty much get on with out lives as we want, within reason etc. so what's the big problem. Do you wanna live under f***in' Sadam hussein or one of his sons or f***in' Stalin instead of Thatcher. I'm not pro-bush/thatcher/camerons etc. I just don't think it matters and people just beat up on them 'cause it's a way of working out there own frustrations and Moz is a classic e.g of that. Then again maybe he cares or something.
And yes, before anyone points it out i have just picked out the 3 most defineing things about Moz to dislike about him.
I don't know why i'm a fan at all really!!

Ah, yes, it was a thread created by a moron. Sorry I took part at all.

Re: What don\'t you like about Mozzer?

I just wish he wasn\'t a veggie. I just couldn\'t care less about animals and just think if it wasn\'t for that I could really have loved him more and not been in and out of him so much esp. since I really stopped buying the albums in the early 90\'s and got sick of all the racism accusations that all my friends, well one, started asking me about and which on account of my limited intellect I couldn\'t really understand or whatever.
I also don\'t like him going on about not being loved or not being able to love or whatever. For f***s sake the guy\'s idolised by millions and could have his pick of whatever sex he\'s into. This new song I\'m o.k on my own or whatever it\'s called (I didn\'t get YOR last week \'cause someone on here said it was pants)...come on Moz, offer a bit of hope to me or something...i\'m on my own and I just refuse to belive anyone can be happy that way.
I also hate the fact that he was so anti-bush and anti-tory and anti-pretty much anything mainstream in politics. Look we can all pretty much get on with out lives as we want, within reason etc. so what\'s the big problem. Do you wanna live under f***in\' Sadam hussein or one of his sons or f***in\' Stalin instead of Thatcher. I\'m not pro-bush/thatcher/camerons etc. I just don\'t think it matters and people just beat up on them \'cause it\'s a way of working out there own frustrations and Moz is a classic e.g of that. Then again maybe he cares or something.
I don\'t know why i\'m a fan at all really!!

:crazy:

you no smart. you dumb. you no think.

seriously, so we must support Bush because he no saddam? people beat up on them because they beat up on world. why be so passive? If we do not criticize, then government run our lives, more people die, children working in factories, women with no vote (though in your case, it would be good if you did not have a vote on anything), nonwhite skin die...more. please get brain. get clue. get life.

boo hoo. so morrissey no eat meat. you meat head. turn you on meat does?? go love macho dickhead, leave morrissey to us. i hear kid rock the kind of man you want. maybe ted nugent.

Back
Top Bottom