What do you think's gonna happen at Morrissey's birthday concert?

What do you expect to happen at Morrissey's 22nd May birthday concert?

• Total voters
I don't know...when I read the Courteeners' blog the thought never occured to me that they were implying something. I thought they just meant "in for a treat" as a figure of speech, as in "it will be a great gig because Morrissey is great" kind of thing. :confused:

or he could do an "album gig" i.e. playing the whole album

Do we really think he'll be changing the setlist much at all? :rolleyes:
prob not ..just a thought what a"special treat" gig could be...i.e. sonmething different /unusal happening

but actually for me its special alone seeing him live again..so ill go with that..

prob not ..just a thought what a"special treat" gig could be...i.e. sonmething different /unusal happening

but actually for me its special alone seeing him live again..so ill go with that..

AGREED.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I'll ever have the chance to see him live again..:tears:

But honestly I agree with you -- it'll be a real shame if he doesn't change the set at all for his birthday. :(

Shhh!

thisisyourlife.jpg

"...you thought he was in some pub doing a dj stint, but tonight he's got the 192 and come all the way here to Ardwick..."

:lbf:

I can't think of a more difficult candidate for that show than our Moz

you may want to add the option of "he'll cancel the show due to illness" to that poll of yours..just saying..

He'll get ill

sorry. im feeling sadistic, pesamistic, f***tistic .. and other "istics"

Aliens will land in the car park, spirit Moz off stage, take us all back in time to 1985, the whole of Meat Is Murder will be played, we will be spirited back to 2009, none the wiser, and report here that it was amazing.

I'm off down the bookies to put a tenner on that exact eventuality.

Peter

He's doing the entire gig in drag. Honest. Have I ever let you down? Apart from that time I let you down.

Back
Top Bottom