Virtuoso Vandenberg presses pedals for EarthQuakeDevices (September 12, 2023)

Guitar legend Carmen Vandenberg (BONES UK, Jeff Beck) sits down with EQD at Sunset Sound Studios in LA for a brand new episode of Board to Death!

Carmen runs through her current pedalboard which she is constantly evolving and updating for different purposes. Her array of pedals depends on whether she’s touring with BONES UK, accompanying another touring artist, or in the studio.

She talks about how she favors the EQD Westwood for a “bite-y” overdrive, and loves the Arrows clean boost. “It just makes anything sound better. It boosts it but it gives it more definition, kind of love having it on all the time,” says Carmen. She's also using the Sea Machine chorus and Afterneath otherworldly reverb on her board.

:crazy::lbf:What a legend??? The legend is something else.honestly I didn't know her, until Morrissey hired her
Nobody knows her, talent is something else .... What will be the opinion of Johnny Marr? No??? Maybe he plays well but to become a legend he lacks a lot Be honest .... What a legend!!!!:laughing:

...¡BOSTEZO!😴

Así es como se ve y suena un verdadero guitarrista legendario...

¡Toma notas, Jesús!

And Alain? If she is a legend what category is Alain in? Besides being the most attractive of all the members who was with Moz

Legendary? Morrissey is right. They do just throw these words out carelessly. I don’t think she’s quite legendary. She may be good, but let’s not blow it out of proportion.
People use the word iconic way too much aswell!

She has a nice pedal collection. You can't beat a POG. Like the gloamer too.

Hahaha, of course it is! Morrissey’s drummer getting a black belt in karate (or whatever it was) was front page news.
Yeah - neither of these items has any direct Morrissey or Smiths content, so I'm not sure why they are front page news items?!

Yeah - neither of these items has any direct Morrissey or Smiths content, so I'm not sure why they are front page news items?!
Probably because there is no Morrissey news to talk about.

...YAWN!😴

Here's what a real legendary guitarist looks and sounds like...

Take notes jesse!

Living legend indeed, at least in the world of M. And outside of it, he's great too. The most prolific composer for M, and the quality of the tunes!

He must comeback, must be.

And yes, the other current guitar should learn something about him but he's so vain.

she's cool looking, sort of reminds me of david bowie from far away, but every time they do a close up i find myself wishing her features were sharper and not so round and blunt.
More like Iggy Pop, circa Lust for Life album...
lustforlife.jpg

Legendary? Morrissey is right. They do just throw these words out carelessly. I don’t think she’s quite legendary. She may be good, but let’s not blow it out of proportion.
That was my first thought.

Legendary would be someone people have heard of. I'd never heard of her until Moz hired her.

I have no opinion of her talent but if she were legendary I'd know it.

I guess Moz already feels perfect, so Moz before the tour starts, your fans want to see you sweet and tender Moz! A somewhat Mozuchissss photo 🥰

That was my first thought.

Legendary would be someone people have heard of. I'd never heard of her until Moz hired her.

I have no opinion of her talent but if she were legendary I'd know it.
Yeah…when I think legendary Hendrix comes to mind.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom