The Smiths hoodie

Helas

37731B74-FEBA-4E90-B5EE-FA2099BC3833.jpeg
D566692D-1D15-4BC5-A41C-8F70EE841105.jpeg

Making some Smiths inspired hoodies. Made this design a while ago and wanted to revisit it since some people have been asking about it.

These will be screenprinted (19 total screens will be used). The moq is pretty high and they’re pricey to make, but trying to see if there’s enough interest to get them done.

Website: https://killuncle.bigcartel.com/product/the-smiths-hoodie

Remember in the early 2000s when “hoodies” started to become a thing, associated with chavs and happy-slappers?
I remember thinking I would never be seen dead wearing one.
Now, I wear nothing else. Quite literally. I’m on my last warning at work.

Ooo, I just bought one! I love the sleeves especially. Very cool, very nice.
The sleeves and back are what’s putting me off. Plain black, with a small Smiths logo would do me. But not that Smiths logo.
The same font and pink colour as TQID, on black. I’d wear that.

The sleeves and back are what’s putting me off. Plain black, with a small Smiths logo would do me. But not that Smiths logo.
The same font and pink colour as TQID, on black. I’d wear that.
It appears to be the same font on the back and front, but just a different color. Idk, I like the flow of it all personally, but to each their own. I like the mini album covers on the sleeves, it fills my cute meter all the way to full. I only hate that I have to wait so long to get it now. I'm wearing my XL Meat is Murder hoodie today and I swim in it (I'm actually a small/medium normally, but I like wearing baggy clothes most of the time)

Shirtinator.co.uk have always done a good job for me.
Except for the time I designed a lovely “Your Arsenal’ t-shirt, and they mixed my order up and I got 10 individualised T-shirts for someone called Heinrich’s stag do.

Shirtinator.co.uk have always done a good job for me.
Except for the time I designed a lovely “Your Arsenal’ t-shirt, and they mixed my order up and I got 10 individualised T-shirts for someone called Heinrich’s stag do.

I wondered where my stag do shirts went! The lads, and Helga, we're not happy in Ibiza with shoddy "Your Arsenal" shirts on their backs. I blame you for the collapse of my marriage
Orange Crush (aka Heinrich)

Most definitely not April fools, thanks for your feedback! I gifted a similar hoodie to a friend who has a big following recently and that’s how it gained a little traction.

Hoping it gets a little more interest to meet the minimum requirement - please share if you can.

Back
Top Bottom