The OFFICIAL Jelly Beans Thread

The whole idea sounds a bit silly. Really now.

Jelly.png

Hey, this is war man...there are Sharks dying in the streets because of the Jelly Beans. And vice versa. There is nothing silly about it. These are tragic times...

Ah, I know what has been going now. Just for the record though please don't try and recruit me as you wouldn't like me when i'm hungry!

I don't think I could be trusted with my instiable appetite and sweet tooth. With me salivating and drooling like a rabid dog it might not do your image any good. If I resorted to canibalism (beanibalism??) I fear the consequences with you bean being so 'ard n that. Could I just sit at home turning a blind eye to all the nastiness in a sort of mafiosa wife sort of way, providing you with an acceptable front to society at large; meanwhile you can continue your meanie beanie work.

Pleeease, i am just a coward and want to live a quiet life!

I don't think I could be trusted with my instiable appetite and sweet tooth. With me salivating and drooling like a rabid dog it might not do your image any good. If I resorted to canibalism (beanibalism??) I fear the consequences with you bean being so 'ard n that. Could I just sit at home turning a blind eye to all the nastiness in a sort of mafiosa wife sort of way, providing you with an acceptable front to society at large; meanwhile you can continue your meanie beanie work.

Quiet lives are nice, and we all have a sweet tooth, but why wouldn't you want to be a jelly bean, really?:confused: ;) Come on you would be great as a jelly bean.

You can be a C-Shark and eat jelly beans...and you will have many a sweet tooth...and when one falls out it will be replaced by another one...because that's how we roll...aight?

Kuiper, as I see your here now, Warroom and I have been doing some tagging. He posted the ones he did up there. I recently tagged the frink thread and the How Old Are You Thread. If you haven't noticed we have enemies, The Candy Sharks.

Kuiper, as I see your here now, Warroom and I have been doing some tagging. He posted the ones he did up there. I recently tagged the frink thread and the How Old Are You Thread. If you haven't noticed we have enemies, The Candy Sharks.

Rocky_Break_You-T-link.jpg

Shark territory

love

Mr X-S (flagged an oiled)

I 2nd that emoticon

You better train, say your prayers, and take your vitamins...because at the rumble we'll show the whole forum that the Jelly Beans are nothing more than Coffee Beans and we are going to ground you down and drink you while we eat our breakfast toast...Whatcha gonna do when the Candy Sharks run wild on you, brother?!

You can't tag a gang's official thread as your own turf. That's rule #1 of gang warfare. Everyone is guaranteed their home thread as their permanent territory. Only if the gang concedes defeats in someway can the victor tag the thread as their turf.

should we schedule a rumble?

You can't tag a gang's official thread as your own turf. That's rule #1 of gang warfare. Everyone is guaranteed their home thread as their permanent territory. Only if the gang concedes defeats in someway can the victor tag the thread as their turf.

Actually there was an amendment added on to rule number one after "The Great Spaghetti Incident of 1997" that tagging on other gangs turf is ONLY allowed when declaring war and/or after one gang is defeated...

Back
Top Bottom