"The motion of taxis excites me"

Re: "The motion of taxis excites me/

I think that hands down this is the best post in Morrissey-Solo Forums history. It should be honored and revered. We should make sacrifices to it.
Perhaps we could put it as the answer in FAQ for the question 'is Morrissey gay?'

Anyway.
:bow:
:thumb:
I'm going to cut off my own dick right now as a fitting tribute. Whose wit' me?...

There is no mention of the sex of the person doing the rootsookery in the taxi; proves nothing. Yes, I just discovered YoR. So what? I don't follow Moz as I used to. Better never than late, is that what you're saying to me? And 'Mozturbation' was just a yankwank word(fore)play. Maybe when he sings 'something is squeezing my skull,' i.e. his head, he means something else altogether...

No I'm not serious for fugsake...

Re: "The motion of taxis excites me/

Can I nominate this as the thought of the day?

Of course you can.
Why don't you write it down on your bedroom?

Thought of the year I'd say...
One for the 'Swords Tour' tees I fancy. ;)
Great idea.
It could be the backtrop, couldn't?

I think that hands down this is the best post in Morrissey-Solo Forums history. It should be honored and revered. We should make sacrifices to it.

Perhaps we could put it as the answer in FAQ for the question 'is Morrissey gay?'

Anyway.
:bow:
:thumb:

Who said that Moz is gay?
I didn't say that.

when you peel it back and bite me"

One of Moz's finest lyrics ever. Sleazy, sexhibitionist, perverse, funny, a somewhat startling image...great stuff. Hope there aren't too many traumatized taxi drivers driving round though...imagine glancing into your rearview mirror to see Moz getting a blowjob as you take him for a five quid fare...

And I am laughing here.

The first time I heard the song the following monologue took place in my head:
"Wait...wait, what?....What was that?...What did he just say?...no, no, that couldn't be....wait...where's that lyric sheet........blah, blah, blah.....taxis.....oh...there it is...wow....he really did say that....THAT'S HOT!!"

It's my favorite song BY FAR on YOR. I often put it on 'repeat' in my car.

You all have it wrong.

It's really "The notion of taxes excite me/when you read it back and delight me".

It's about the joy of discussing tax returns with his accountant. About time a pop star introduced the public to the thrills of the glamorous world of chartered accountancy.

cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom