"The motion of taxis excites me"

when you peel it back and bite me"

One of Moz's finest lyrics ever. Sleazy, sexhibitionist, perverse, funny, a somewhat startling image...great stuff. Hope there aren't too many traumatized taxi drivers driving round though...imagine glancing into your rearview mirror to see Moz getting a blowjob as you take him for a five quid fare...

And I am laughing here.

Re: "The motion of taxis excites me/

One of Moz's finest lyrics ever. Sleazy, sexhibitionist, perverse, funny, a somewhat startling image...great stuff. Hope there aren't too many traumatized taxi drivers driving round though...imagine glancing into your rearview mirror to see Moz getting a blowjob as you take him for a five quid fare...

And I am laughing here.

Yes. That would be very, um... Traumatizing. *cough*

Mozturbation?

And I am laughing here.

You should be. It was all meant in good fun. And I like naughty Moz.

Maybe I'm just a gutter-mutter mucky-pup-mind bastirt, but I never for a second thought it was about anything but exhibitionist risky oral sex.

Thanks, though Henry Rollins wasn't amused to be abused like that. Only in Glasgow. Anybody remember that fiasco years ago where he was going on about wanting to take Moz out to a park to get some sunshine and play frisbee, to make a man of him? I think it was in an old NME interview. Hilarious trash.

At one point during its cycle that wee icon looks like it's doing a spot of Mozturbation of its own...

Mozturbation?

I cannot imagine Moz on masturbation. It is the strangest thing that Moz could do. That's 'cause I don't like Axl Rose, kurt Cobain.. they're so poor inside their spirits.

I do not believe that Moz has no sex... that his dick has no desires.. but masturbate.. ? well...

I do not believe that Moz has no sex... that his dick has no desires..

Can I nominate this as the thought of the day?

I cannot imagine Moz on masturbation. It is the strangest thing that Moz could do. That's 'cause I don't like Axl Rose, kurt Cobain.. they're so poor inside their spirits.

I do not believe that Moz has no sex... that his dick has no desires.. but masturbate.. ? well...

what? why?

I never thought of it meaning that before!!:eek::doh::lbf:

..his dick has no desires..

I think that hands down this is the best post in Morrissey-Solo Forums history. It should be honored and revered. We should make sacrifices to it.

Perhaps we could put it as the answer in FAQ for the question 'is Morrissey gay?'

Anyway.
:bow:
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom