take your potshots @ me here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you care? Would it influence the way you thought about me in any way? I'm not sure what relevance my skin colour has. I don't have a problem with the colour of my skin, do you?

What the hell do you know about the colour of my skin.

You presumptious racist prick. What, I'm not black because a black man wouldn't like Morrissey? Or a black man would be stupid to use the internet? You f***ing bigot.

I have absolutely no idea who Paul is, but given the pictures of you on this site and the idiocy of your posts in this thread alone you aren't in a position to call anybody short, fat or stupid.

You should think before you post, I'm glad to report that racism isn't socialluy acceptable anymore.

(here ya go.)

personally, i wish i was a little less grey

First of all, race should not matter at all. We're all Morrissey fans here, and whether we're black or white or green or whatever, Morrissey is what brings us together on these boards.

And anyway, i've got no problem w/ Robby. Very funny guy to me.

First of all, race should not matter at all. We're all Morrissey fans here, and whether we're black or white or green or whatever, Morrissey is what brings us together on these boards.

And anyway, i've got no problem w/ Robby. Very funny guy to me.

cool
&
how boring is Ohio?

ummm...

why did you send me the following message, by p.m.? surely you could've just posted it, here.

Oh my god said:
i aint gonna read them [ie. charethcutetoasty's posts]
im just gonna know
you are a d*ck
thats all
no prob

ummm...

why did you send me the following message, by p.m.? surely you could've just posted it, here.

he is a cheeky monkey

for your benefit
stupid
im tryin to keep my post count down
dummy
dontcha know?

how - in a fairly precise sense - would the information contained in the (formerly) private message "benefit" me?

probably the most effective way of keeping your post count down would be to post less often.

how - in a fairly precise sense - would the information contained in the (formerly) private message "benefit" me?

probably the most effective way of keeping your post count down would be to post less often.

thats a slight bother with fools like you posting
aint it
idiot?

only slightly

thats a slight bother with fools like you posting
aint it
idiot?

only slightly

well there's little purpose in your replying, love, if you don't actually focus on the post to which you're trying to reply.

shit, man, are you, like, wasted 'n' stuff? that's pretty heavy.

why does your post count bother you, anyway? are you self-conscious about relying on the internet, too much, for human interaction?

well there's little purpose in your replying, love, if you don't actually focus on the post to which you're trying to reply.

why does your post count bother you, anyway? are you self-conscious about relying on the internet, too much, for human interaction?

KEEP IT CLEAN KID!

robster, HIM is not an idiot, nor are you.

him is an idiot
and and
she bit off your other leg!

also;

of course not
stupid
jeeze
but how self-conscious you are is apparent
then again
you aint really a 'him'
are you?
just an ugly bird
sad really...

him is an idiot
and and
she bit off your other leg!

also;

of course not
stupid
jeeze
but how self-conscious you are is apparent
then again
you aint really a 'him'
are you?
just an ugly bird
sad really...

shit, you're good at this.

n***** is a good word, it takes the hatred back and puts it in the hands of black folks.

I appreciate your point and to some extent you are right, however the word still has negative connotations no matter who is using it. Granted it is less oppressive when used by black people but it still generally stereotypes a certain kind of black person (just listen to the context in which it is used, gangster rap records, films set in "the hood").

I recommend that you read "Pryor convictions and other life sentences" it's the late great RichardPryors autobiography and it explains why he eventually stopped using that word for exactly those reasons.

I will not be reporting Robby because, despite how abhorant I find his closed minded, racist opinions I still believe in freedom of speech, which means listening to the view points that you find repulsive and supporting a persons right to air their opinion.

I will not be reporting Robby because, despite how abhorant I find his closed minded, racist opinions I still believe in freedom of speech, which means listening to the view points that you find repulsive and supporting a persons right to air their opinion.

But he doesn't return the favor. In fact, he's threatened me because of my views which include unconditional love for him and wishing him the best. The truth is he has a certain troll-like side to him.

yes but chareth will not say if he is a black man still

I have explained that I am concerned that answering this question may shade the way that you think about me. Your persistance in repeatedly asking the same question confirms that you are in some way, albeit possibly positively*, prejudiced against people of colour. Please stop asking the question, I refuse to answer it and find your constant pestering quite irritating and offensive. I'd rather you didn't know one way or the other so as to avoid any possibility of you altering the way you treat me based on the colour of my skin.

*In my mind positive discrimination is the same as any other kind of discrimination. Whilst it's intentions our good, it still seperates and causes inequality.

I didn't know that! If that's true, he should be reported for homophobia too

Umm, I don't know exactly how to interpret the homophobia part. What emoticons should I use? I can only pick four so I'll go with these:
:eek: :confused: :D :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom