Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Interesting, the post is by a PR company.

I love the health and safety road cone! - That cable is safe now.
I’ve never heard Morrissey sing this version of How Soon is Now before. He changed the lyrics drastically.
From last year I believe
I remember it - loved it so much! I felt that something had just happened either at the show or something elsewhere in Moz world (album issues?). It seemed to prompt this amazing free-form delivery of the song. It was almost a direct answer to my dream where he'd mix things up with a song. The band providing a solid backdrop to a great rant - "I am scum!" etc. Fantastic!

I hoped for something similar at the end of the recent DC show when the hiccup in speedway coincided with his loosing patience with security. His repeated humming made me think of the break in Black Eyed Susan. If they'd only crashed back in with that! I can dream...

Saw this in Jet2's magazine November 2023 edition whilst on a flight to Crete. Hardly a riveting read but definitely unexpected.

Attachments

• 20231021_154449.jpg
    20231021_154449.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231021_154519.jpg
    20231021_154519.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Just spied this on YouTube. Looks interesting. Have yet to watch it. Was uploaded a year ago to YouTube.

Another trailer for something that looks good, but is still $ gated. Hoping the full thing surfaces eventually.

See previous:

Nicely-assembled bootleg to keep us going
https://huffduffer.com/neil/678628
@Skylarker your post was snagged by "Huffduffer"!?!?
FWD.

@Skylarker your post was snagged by "Huffduffer"!?!?
FWD.
Maybe Skylarker is a huffdufferer who's added an audio download option there?

Last edited:
Scouring for concert clips, I stumbled on this. Haven’t watched it yet but hovered over the preview and it seems interesting.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom