Some Rare and Hard to find tracks

Someone uploading this many B sides is in desperate need of attention :)

Last edited:
stay as you are is fantastic.

does anyone know details about this gem?
year?
what session is this from?

sounds a little bit like vauxhall sessions, doesn´t it?

thanks for sharing.

hmmm

'Stay As You Are' is a hoax, not a Morrissey track.

Detail is found from dog man star's thread.

Re: hmmm

'Stay As You Are' is a hoax, not a Morrissey track.

Detail is found from dog man star's thread.

I know I've said that a bunch of times but no one listens. :crazy:

Plus there's no mention of a Moz song anywhere with that title but that doesn't stop Cossy from continiuing to post it.

Last edited:
And how about...

I'm playing easy to get
The love of my life

I've seen videos of both on YouTube, but I haven't seen either track on an official release. Any idea how I can get a copy of these two tracks?

And how about...

I'm playing easy to get
The love of my life

I've seen videos of both on YouTube, but I haven't seen either track on an official release. Any idea how I can get a copy of these two tracks?

?????

And how about...

I'm playing easy to get
The love of my life

-I'm Playing Easy To Get
Download-Link is still available here:

-The Love Of My Life
There is no Moz-Song with this title. Do you mean "My Love Life"?

Just found that ominous 'The Love Of My Life' on youtube.

youtube-user Skywalkr77 made a fanvideo which he called "Morrissey The Love Of My Life". The user wanted to express that Morrissey is the love of his life.
The video is a cut-together of various Moz-pics and live-videos.
Background soundtrack was the song "Will never marry" which was deactivated from youtube.
video

And how about...

I'm playing easy to get
The love of my life

Just for the record there are now two users with the same screename. This was requested by the newest one.

Last edited:
Re: hmmm

Plus there's no mention of a Moz song anywhere with that title but that doesn't stop Cossy from continiuing to post it.[/QUOTE]

Marred I changed my original upload and stated Stay as you are as a hoax on March.Thanks for pointing it out

Someone uploading this many B sides is in desperate need of attention Quote

Not looking for attention at all. Not to sure what you meant by that.

Cheers

cossy:confused:

Well..
If I'm not wrong The Love of M/ Life is a Queen's song.
I really do not know how there's a Moz's Video w/ this title at YoU Tube.

Last edited:
Just found that ominous 'The Love Of My Life' on youtube.

youtube-user Skywalkr77 made a fanvideo which he called "Morrissey The Love Of My Life". The user wanted to express that Morrissey is the love of his life.
The video is a cut-together of various Moz-pics and live-videos.
Background soundtrack was the song "Will never marry" which was deactivated from youtube.
video

How embarrasing!

When I found the 'Love of my life' video on YouTube the soundtrack had already been disabled, so I thought that it would be a song with that title.

No wonder the other 'Cemetry Gates' was keen to be disassociated from my post!

Incidentally, I didn't intentionally register with a username that somebody already had, and I'm surprised the site allowed me to do so. From now on I will stop posting as 'Cemetry Gates' and I'll create another log-in.

It's ok, I guess it's actually 2 different names as you have used a space in yours and I haven't. The system sees them as unique. It's not necessary for you to create another log-in if you don't want to. I don't mind. Although I may have done, I did not intend to sound like a monster dick when I mentioned there were now 2 of us with the same name.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom