Siouxsie: European dates announced, May 2023

SIOUXSIE - 2023 TOUR DATES
May 3: Ancienne Belgique, Brussels, Belgium
May 4: Paradiso, Amsterdam, Netherlands
May 7: Teatro degli Arcimboldi, Milan, Italy
May 20: Cruel World Festival, Pasadena, CA, USA
July 23: Latitude Festival, Suffolk, UK

Siouxsie's listed in this rundown of best female rock singers - https://www.udiscovermusic.com/stories/best-female-rock-singers/ with a lionising mention of Morrissey in tow.

17: Siouxsie Sioux (Siouxsie And The Banshees)
Not only one of the best female rock singers in music, as leader of Siouxsie And The Banshees and The Creatures, Siouxsie Sioux is one of the most influential British singers in rock. But it was her songwriting that made her an even more affecting musician, meditating on sexual abuse, mental illness, and crippling anxiety. The breadth of her talents led her to collaborate with Morrissey and John Cale over the years and she remains an enigmatic figure and cult icon.​

aah sioxsie what can we say,a person who said M was right wing and yet she spent most of the seventies wearing a nazi uniform,memories come and memories go.
some get a pass and some dont.
soxi you were good in your time and i underwhelming thank you.

Education in reverse
Link on archive.ph
I laughed my pants off when reading this list in diagonal as Bikini Kill, Courtney Love, Shirley Manson and PJ Harvey are direct heirs of Siouxsie and the four of them listed her in their influences. What more! Karen O owes her entire career to Siouxsie (one doesn't count any more the number of reviewers who wrote that Yeah Yeah yeahs were very Banshees-esque in their style of music). - and Debbie Harry is bubblegum pop music.

Siouxsie is right up there at the top with Patti Smith in my book and in many famous musicians's.

As M. once said, establishing a 'best female singers' list is an aberration.

Last edited:
Education in reverse
Link on archive.ph
I laughed my pants off when reading this list in diagonal as Bikini Kill, Courtney Love, Shirley Manson and PJ Harvey are direct heirs of Siouxsie and the four of them listed her in their influences. What more! Karen O owes her entir

As M. once said, establishing a 'best female singers' list is an aberration.

What's a female nowadays? ;)

Back
Top Bottom