Seetickets/Gigsandtours.com problems

craigwilson

Hi guys,

All these problems that people are having with cancellations; is this only occuring with tickets booked by credit card and not with ones booked by debit card? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but there seem to be so many different threads about these tickets that I'm not sure whats actually happening!!

:)

Hi guys,

All these problems that people are having with cancellations; is this only occuring with tickets booked by credit card and not with ones booked by debit card? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but there seem to be so many different threads about these tickets that I'm not sure whats actually happening!!

:)

from what I hear the problem is only with credit card. My bank told me that seetickets did not send them the 3 digit security code on the back of the card... and that is why some people are experiencing problems.

The 3 digit code was required on the form from gigsandtours and when I called them, they said that they provide whatever info is on the form - to the bank through an automated process.

I suspect that they have a glitch in their system/database/forms -

It should be easier to purchase using debit, somebody posted that it is better to use debit with seetickets because of this credit card cancellation issue.

Cheers.....I used my debit card so hopefully I'm OK. They've taken the money from my account so I'm assuming everythings fine.

Back
Top Bottom