Rock en Seine TV broadcast

vivasouthpaw

Ringleader of theTorrents
According to a post in smithstorrents.co.uk :
Morrissey's gig from august 25, 2006 at the Rock En Seine festival in St.Cloud (France) will be broadcast on french PinkTV saturday november 18 from 21:20 (local time), there will be a re-run the day after, nov.19, from 18:40. and a final one nov.21 from 13:45

Could anyone capture this? I already sent olivmc a PM asking the same question remembering his contribution of Canal+ broadcasts.

Be patient ;)

You mean something? :)
Last night I had a dream, Moz was in Istanbul, singing in a basketball field (well, it's a dream, anything could happen), in the middle of a song he came and sat next to me, I asked my friends to take a pic of us but everything went bad, battery ran out, camera fell on the floor etc. and noone could take a pic. I mean, my dream is, to be in the same frame with Moz, and since I was at the first row in Paris I have a slight chance and this can be coming true of my dream, so don't tell me to be patient :)

I've recorded the show, will try to transform the file in divx and then post it, can't promise anything, I am not very keen

Was the entire show broadcast including Now My Heart Is Full?

I'm still crossing my fingers that a TV recording of the Croatia show with My Life Is An Endless Succession and Last Night I Dreamt Somebody Loved Me will show up...

I can't remember if A Song From Under The Floorboards was played at any of the festival shows, but it would be nice if a soundboard of that one turns up...

Unless I am mistaken there is a soundboard for every song played on the Quarry tour except Hand In Glove and Little Man, What Now?, and the one time performance of Playing Easy To Get...

actually now that I think of it, I don't think there is one for The Never Played Symphonies either

Last edited:
I've recorded the show, will try to transform the file in divx and then post it, can't promise anything, I am not very keen

it would be so awesome if you could post it on a torrent site with little to no compression.. or do it track by track or anything that would have awesome awesome quality...

thank you so much for even offering to post it... wow, i love moz.. heheheh

I was not able to do anything this week end, but vivasouthpaw, whom I sent a copy of the dvd I made, tolde me he would put it in torrent

Wait and see

Hi people,
do you remember olivmc with his canal+ contributions?
Well the same day Nikita sent me a copy of the broadcast I contacted oliv and asked him if he could create another awesome torrent from Rock en Seine broadcast and seed it, he said yes.
I asked him for 2 main reasons, that the authoring of the DVD was great, also with my connection it'd take ages for me to upload.
Now, the day I receive Nikita's copy I'll forward it to olivmc.
I believe something superb will come out.
Thank you again Nikita.

Hi people,
do you remember olivmc with his canal+ contributions?
Well the same day Nikita sent me a copy of the broadcast I contacted oliv and asked him if he could create another awesome torrent from Rock en Seine broadcast and seed it, he said yes.
I asked him for 2 main reasons, that the authoring of the DVD was great, also with my connection it'd take ages for me to upload.
Now, the day I receive Nikita's copy I'll forward it to olivmc.
I believe something superb will come out.
Thank you again Nikita.

thank you

Back
Top Bottom