Queens Of The Stone Age

general disarray

In Times New Roman, the New QOTSA album, its loud, brash, unhinged and just what is needed. The last of a trilogy that started with Like Clockwork then Villans, both of which are great albums, the band are unreal especially live. They are playing lots of festivals at the moment, the Southside festival is on yt to watch from the other day. I have tickets to see them in Stockton and may go to Manchester aswel. The new album sounds a lot like the scuzzy Era Vulgaris songs. They cover all sorts of styles in style, I love the Later with Jools Holland of Villians of Circumstance.
and this concert

and the one everyone knows

I'm not sure about this one though, haha

Last edited:
In Times New Roman, the New QOTSA album, its loud, brash, unhinged and just what is needed. The last of a trilogy that started with Like Clockwork then Villans, both of which are great albums, the band are unreal especially live. They are playing lots of festivals at the moment, the Southside festival is on yt to watch from the other day. I have tickets to see them in Stockton and may go to Manchester aswel. The new album sounds a lot like the scuzzy Era Vulgaris songs. They cover all sorts of styles in style, I love the Later with Joel's Holland of Villians of Circumstance.

Also so others

and

In Times New Roman, the New QOTSA album, its loud, brash, unhinged and just what is needed. The last of a trilogy that started with Like Clockwork then Villans, both of which are great albums, the band are unreal especially live. They are playing lots of festivals at the moment, the Southside festival is on yt to watch from the other day. I have tickets to see them in Stockton and may go to Manchester aswel. The new album sounds a lot like the scuzzy Era Vulgaris songs. They cover all sorts of styles in style, I love the Later with Joel's Holland of Villians of Circumstance.

Have seen them live a few times......great band.

Back
Top Bottom