Proof Conclusive Morrissey Reads My Posts!!!

As a long time poster here, it has been whispered to me in the past that Moz reads my posts, being modest I chose not to believe it, But it seems I have been too modest. In the last 2 months I suggested that Moz may want to dramatically revise his set, go heavy on The Smiths stuff and more classic Moz songs, with a longer setlist, Well lo and behold he did, so what you chorus, well in addition, I recently took the time to add that William it was Really Nothing was the most Quintessential British song, rivalling anything that The Kinks or Oasis have managed, Who'd have thought within weeks it would have pride of place on the setlist?

Proof???

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=63582

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=64471

Proof Conclusive!

Moz email me at [email protected] after you have read this!

Last edited:
Oh dear not ypu again, thought you left?
Loads of people were requesting what you did though :s

Reggie, do you do requests now? Come on lad reveal all, Shaw has exposed you!

love

Grim

I don't normally do requests...

But since its Children in Need, put your webcam on, put 20p in the floppy drive slot and sit back and watch me perform Accept Yourself with a shirt ripping grand finale!

Reg

Last edited:
Not since Freeyourself has there been a poster with such a big ego. Reggie, you realize your 'suggestions' were obvious and thought by many. You mean, the idea of a setlist with classic smiths and solo would be satisfactory by concert goers? wow, you ahve such an original idea. good thing you posted it here, Morrissey would have never thought of such a thing on his own.

As far as William... Although i don't think i posted it here, I ahve ben going around for a couple months now telling morrissey liking friends Disappointed is now my favorite song (my favorite morrissey song changes every few months)...and look he's playing it. Proof that news of my favorite song reached Morrissey.

plus, on a side note, I kinda think it would be funny if he went back to the UK and went back to a boring setlist like his last UK leg. Remember the couple North American shows last time...the setlist was great and then all of a sudden it gets tweaked in a bad way right at the begining of the UK tour. If it happens again, I just simply think it would be funny.

cheers Reggie, I do hope my 20p has gone to a good cause!

cheers Puddle, I do hope your wish comes true! I'm only going to 4 gigs in December so by the last gig I'll be word perfect!

love

Grim

Be assured your 20p has been spent wisely

Grim please be assured I have spent your 20p wisely, I split it 50/50 between hearing dogs for the deaf and smelly dogs for the anosmic.

Puddle, well Grim has exposed you true and proper - Full marks to Grim! You WANT Morrissey to tour with a duff setlist???!!! How long before you are added to David Ts ongoing sticky list? Not too long, if you continue trolling the website betraying your true feelings.

Cheers,

Reg

Re: Be assured your 20p has been spent wisely

Grim please be assured I have spent your 20p wisely, I split it 50/50 between hearing dogs for the deaf and smelly dogs for the anosmic.

Puddle, well Grim has exposed you true and proper - Full marks to Grim! You WANT Morrissey to tour with a duff setlist???!!! How long before you are added to David Ts ongoing sticky list? Not too long, if you continue trolling the website betraying your true feelings.

Cheers,

Reg

Reggie, I don't wish it happens...i never wished it would happen. And i don't mean it in a bad way. I just simply think it wold be funny. The Uk fans have been going on and on about how Morrissey loves them more, but then he toured there with a subpar setlist despite the fact he started decently with the couple shows in America.

All becasue i see humor sometimes when bad things happen, it does not make me a troll Reggie Pecker.

This is very interesting.
So do you think that moz ever listen to his fans when he should pick a setlist?
On Oye Esteban tour someone shouted for Ouija board and Moz said something like:it's the first time someone has called for that song.
A few weeks later (on the USA leg) the song was introduced with the words: first time we play this ever.
But if he do care about the fans and read this forum the setlist would look slightly different.

Back
Top Bottom