Preston on Morrissey real insights on the influence of the great man

Stuheff

Sing your Strife
Evening all. I was on my daily sweatbox commute home and I grabbed the Lahndahn paper. Big interview with Preston, o he of Mediocre pop warblings and attempted morrissey lookalike poses galore fame.

Well dull as it was there was a lovely qoute about morrissey, his 'ex-idol'.

'i saw him recently and my brother said it was like a business man having a nervous breakdown on stage'

I did this from
memory so it maybe not be 100% accurate. but it gives u an idea. Can anyone find and scan an then All join me in a big shout of "what a c**t u are Preston"? It even describes moz as his 'ex-idol'

Stu

Re: Preston on Morrissey real insights on the influence of the great man.

Well, yes, he is a tool, but it works both ways - Morrissey put Little Bubbles on The Songs To Save Your Life Cd.

Peter

I'm sure Morrissey will be devastated. :)

No idea who 'Preston' is, but a businessman having a nervous breakdown on stage sounds seriously entertaining to me.

It's like being slagged off by Jade Goody or Peaches Geldof. You just wouldn't care. Preston is so many rungs below Moz in the pecking order that it's like they exist in different universes. :D

Er...who? :confused:

I have a Joy Division CD recorded in Preston. That's what Preston means to me. In fact, I thought there might be a small town called Preston-On-Morrissey I didn't know about.

Last edited:

Who goes to see someone they dislike perform live?

Who goes to see someone they dislike perform live?

A fackin idiot. That's who. And most Morrissey fans judging by the reviews after his gigs on here.

And me. Who was once dragged to see coldplay.

A lot of people on the main board of Morrissey solo judging by the vitriol after any of his gigs. :D

My deepest condolences. How long were you in the hospital?

Half as long as the person who dragged me to see them. My eyes went on fire when they started 'impromtu busking' with Simon Pegg.

Well, yes, he is a tool, but it works both ways - Morrissey put Little Bubbles on The Songs To Save Your Life Cd.

Peter

Little Bubbles? What was morrissey thinking putting a song about MJs chimp on that album?

That explains why I didn't buy that album.

they started 'impromtu busking' with Simon Pegg.

You're tougher than I am. I'd have gone "Scanners" in about two seconds.

scanners-headexplode.jpg

"Scanners"

Great film. And I think i would have had it not been at the O2 and we were about 15 miles away from 'them'.

http://www.nhrr.org.uk/ic

and apperared on nevermind the buzzcocks ......and took a strop

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHJgFJTEHLI[/url]

(watch it its very funny)
[/QUOTE]

Now I remember who he is! :lbf: What a silly boy. Still, it must be embarrassing for someone who named his band and dropped his forename in honour of Moz to find himself tragically idol-less. Does this mean he'll have to come up with some ideas of his own now?

Back
Top Bottom