Post a suggestion to Simon Goddard - Mozipedia correction thread

''Laid the subtext on thick''

Lots of it.... Like you would spread tomato ketchup on a bag of chips..... thickly....

Jukebox Jury

Wouldn't you squirt the ketchup, as opposed to spreading it? Or hold the bottle and slap the base?

What was the question again? :)

Wouldn't you squirt the ketchup, as opposed to spreading it? Or hold the bottle and slap the base?

What was the question again? :)

Ha ha, I was with my youngest this afternoon in a chippy in Chorlton, and she bought a very little plastic square 'pot' of ketchup (20p).... she got her knife, dipped it in the pot and spread it over her chips:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

I think James O'Brien went on to a glittering career in live event TV directing ~ he did stuff like the MTV Europe awards, Brits, etc. Certainly earned far more wonga than he would've shooting pop videos for Moz, etc.
Oh and ye cannae beat white bread chip butty, lashings of Heinz Tomato Ketchup spread thickly on each slice, mountain of chips, then lashings more sauce over the mountain. To be eaten as part of a varied and balanced diet ;)

Didn't know that -- interesting. Not much on the web about him.

Zack Snyder (dir. of "Tomorrow" vid) went on to do movies like 300 and Watchmen. Should follow up on some of the other directors.

I think all the video directors should be in the book, even if it's just a credit. It's funny that Jarman is the only one since, correct me if I'm wrong, he's the only one who didn't work with Moz in person, or even meet him (?)

I think James O'Brien went on to a glittering career in live event TV directing ~ he did stuff like the MTV Europe awards, Brits, etc. Certainly earned far more wonga than he would've shooting pop videos for Moz, etc.
Oh and ye cannae beat white bread chip butty, lashings of Heinz Tomato Ketchup spread thickly on each slice, mountain of chips, then lashings more sauce over the mountain. To be eaten as part of a varied and balanced diet ;)

Last edited:
Some people already pointed out omissions of the following people from the book:

Tim Broad
Jo Slee

What / who else you found / would like to add?

*edit*
Thanks Peter, I haven't read the book yet, didn't know Julia is mentioned.

Jo Slee is indeed oddd though she's mentioned somewhere as Nanny production bitch, in the Your Arsenal time, it was 'certain people I know, where she wrote in her own book that the band had a night partying and drinking against
Jo's advice, so they werent that fit to do an uplifting cheerfull making
of the videoclip, maybe after that Jo had enough and went on making her
stunning book 'into the art of Morrissey, PEEPHOLISM'from that time Jo's
somehow out of sight

did she ever mentioned after on sleeves after Your Arsenal?
think no, Morrissey used Linder's pic's a lot from Morrissey Shot

have to check on Riley, and our webmaster David T.
its not a book you start reading from page one, you open up and read a few items, or check
Still it's worth every penny/eurocent

Didn't know that -- interesting. Not much on the web about him.

Zack Snyder (dir. of "Tomorrow" vid) went on to do movies like 300 and Watchmen. Should follow up on some of the other directors.

I think all the video directors should be in the book, even if it's just a credit. It's funny that Jarman is the only one since, correct me if I'm wrong, he's the only one who didn't work with Moz in person, or even meet him (?)
Not only did Jarman never meet him, he didn't even like him. Said in an interview once 'he (Moz) is not really very intelligent you know'. Translation: he wasn't buggered at Oxbridge. Snobby tit.

excellent book

but

the word "Mozzerian" is included (that relating to Morrissey) pronounced moss-air-ee-an. Such a word does not exist and hopefully never will - It sounds like a place where corpses go to get a tan.

The correct word is infact, as we all know "Morrisian" pronounced Mor-ris-ian like Parisian.

Will someone please tell Simon.

excellent book

but

the word "Mozzerian" is included (that relating to Morrissey) pronounced moss-air-ee-an. Such a word does not exist and hopefully never will - It sounds like a place where corpses go to get a tan.

The correct word is infact, as we all know "Morrisian" pronounced Mor-ris-ian like Parisian.

Will someone please tell Simon.

I'd prefer to pronounce Morrissian as mor-risee-an.

I'd prefer to pronounce Morrissian as mor-risee-an.

you are quite wrong - even your spelling is wrong - who is "Morris" and who is "Ian"? who ever they are, they have been pushed together to form your ugly word - why?

the word is pronounced like Parisian as everyone knows.

Is that a mistake in the "Everyday Is Like Sunday" entry?

An encyclopedia is

a book or set of books containing articles on various topics, usually in alphabetical arrangement, covering all branches of knowledge or, less commonly, all aspects of one subject.

Back
Top Bottom