Possible after show party East End style on May 26th?

Would you be up for an after show party?

• Yes, Please

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No, Thanks

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was thinking of Bethnal Green Working Men's Club

Thoughts on a Morrissey/Smiths Disco in the heart of the East End after the Mile End gig. The venue is really cool old 50's style working men's club similar sort of feel to the "Sing Your Life" video.

Happy to arrange if there is enough takers?

Also - I will organise a East End/Morrissey Walk for the afternoon, Victoria Park, Turks Head, Boys Club etc with Pie, Mash and Liquer for those who wish.

I'm still very proud that Morrissey is playing in the part of Laaauden that I'm very proud to call my home!! Que comment from JJ!

Virgil: it's over to you.

I've added a poll, if enough people want an after show I will organise one.

I'm definately up for an afterparty. As I said in that text, if you want any help just give me a shout. In fact, I insist...

count me in too [+2]
:guitar:

Alternatively we could all just troop off into Shoreditch - plenty of little clubs there. Just a suggestion - don't wanna be a killjoy!

any news from bethnal green working mens club?

When I was considering putting on a Quarry event I contacted them and they said they were only licensed on a Tuesday until midnight. However they did say they could get a licence extension if the numbers were good enough to make it worth their while but I guess they would need some form of financial guarantee.

When I was considering putting on a Quarry event I contacted them and they said they were only licensed on a Tuesday until midnight. However they did say they could get a licence extension if the numbers were good enough to make it worth their while but I guess they would need some form of financial guarantee.

Geeting an extended linence won't be an issue ;)

I will do some work on it over the weekend, the issue is it being a school night but will make some plans and get peoples thoughts early next week.

I will need a hand though as the marathon training takes up a lot of time at the moment.

Geeting an extended linence won't be an issue ;)

I will do some work on it over the weekend, the issue is it being a school night but will make some plans and get peoples thoughts early next week.

I will need a hand though as the marathon training takes up a lot of time at the moment.

Half term as it goes :p

Thanks for working on this though! :D

Heya Virgil, what's the latest for all us Eastenders?

Also, the marathon goes right past the end of my street - who am I looking out for? :D

Re: Troxy, Quarry Night?

I was too dissapointed with the Morrissey community as I was only able to raise £500 for the lads club (so far) but will put something together in the next 48 hours.

Might be cans and a disco in a nearby (smiths looking) community centre? Thoughts??

I think I have found a good little venue (bar) - only about 300 people, good price beer with a Smiths/Morrissey disco - 5 minutes from the Troxy with a good buses and a night bus back into Central London.

Will be roughly £7 each, would you be up for that??

I think I have found a good little venue (bar) - only about 300 people, good price beer with a Smiths/Morrissey disco - 5 minutes from the Troxy with a good buses and a night bus back into Central London.

Will be roughly £7 each, would you be up for that??

Geddon Virgil. I can say with authority this venue is no more than a 5 min walk from the Troxy. It's even less than a 5 min walk to Limehouse Station and also has lots of Night Buses.

It won't be booked until we get an indictation on numbers so please reply below if you're interested!

yes! yes! yes!

Back
Top Bottom