Plans for the Solo meet-up before Hyde Park (Wireless) on Friday...

Maurice E

Hi,
There seems to be a bit of confusion about plans for a meet-up before Friday's event.
The suggestion (from Paul C) was to meet at the following place;
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/49/4937/Carpenters_Arms/Marble_Arch
Details are buried away on the roll-call thread so thought it might be easier/clearer to start a new one, altho a moderator may think otherwise!
Not sure about further details (times etc). Perhaps they can be discussed here...

PS It's the Carpenters Arms, Marble Arch. Easily Googled if any problems with the uniform resource locator.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this Maurice E and whoever made it sticky - nice one.

Yeah the plan is to meet at the Carpenters Arms. I am going to work in the morning but plan to leave about 1ish and head to the pub so should be there about 1.30pm.

I will be wearing my black YATQ Morrissey T.

The way to the pub is:

Go to Marble Arch Tube (Central line)
Come out of the tube and turn right and then right again onto Great Cumberland Place.
Turn left onto Seymour Street
Then right into Seymour Place - Pub is no. 12.

Really hope to meet as many soloers as possible.

Here is a map and directions:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=W1H+7NA&spn=0.005,0.02&hl=en

My plan is to be in the pub for a few hours and then head over to the venue but am not hugely bothered about seeing anyone but our man.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Post here if you are coming to the pub.
Cheers
p

I'll be at the Carpenters as well.

BTW vivabob thanks for the invite, hope to see you at the Carpenters also.

I plan to get there about 2pm and settle in for the afternoon/evening.

I'll probably pop over at some point during the afternoon, maybe about 3ish. Hopefully they'll accept my only ID (my ProveIt card)...

Thanks for posting this Maurice E and whoever made it sticky - nice one.

Yeah the plan is to meet at the Carpenters Arms. I am going to work in the morning but plan to leave about 1ish and head to the pub so should be there about 1.30pm.

I will be wearing my black YATQ Morrissey T.

The way to the pub is:

Go to Marble Arch Tube (Central line)
Come out of the tube and turn right and then right again onto Great Cumberland Place.
Turn left onto Seymour Street
Then right into Seymour Place - Pub is no. 12.

Really hope to meet as many soloers as possible.

Here is a map and directions:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=W1H+7NA&spn=0.005,0.02&hl=en

My plan is to be in the pub for a few hours and then head over to the venue but am not hugely bothered about seeing anyone but our man.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Post here if you are coming to the pub.
Cheers
p

does anyone want any drugs? This is the first Moz gig I'm gonna go on my own since 1991, 16 (sic) clumshy and shy- even worse now! and I am a careerist social retard. (P.S I'm genuinely not taking the mick, oh no NO THAT WORD again.!)

Bernie used to drink down the Carpenters until he got thrown in the back of the wagin but swallowed his bags of drugs on the head... what a legend I rhought until I found out he used to be a pimp before he atarted seliing drugs... still he seemed to like me

P.P,S The drugs won't be off Bernie..........
P.P.P.S Message to f***face whose probably reading this... no I'm better than that even tho i'M BOLLOXED and round the corner from your house

Pre - Festival Meet Up

As mentioned in the Roll Call Thred we are going to have a pre-gig meet up in The Carpenters Arms in Marble Arch.

Details Here - The Carpenters Arms - Starting from around Noon, gates open at 2pm

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs...ms/Marble_Arch

Come one, come all. Anyone who is coming on their own or has a burning disere to meet/punch anyone from Solo welcome, here is your chance. Not sure that there will be many people in the pub but I'm sure we will find each other.

oooh we have been moved - i hope everyone finds this in events

I think we are in both...everyone will be there Paulc don't panic. People won't want the oppertunity to see you sober for a little while ;)

I'll be there! Look out for two hysterical teenage girls, one of whom with really curly brownish blonde hair (me). I can understand anyone who doesn't want to talk to us. :D

Count me in guys and gals:)

I hope no is a stranger, come and say hello!!

I will have a 80 style jacket and a pink shirt on....

Should have though about getting a flag made up!!

Having seen the time schedule, I see no reason to go in before 5pm.

At least I can miss Miss K Younfg by watching the NYD's, but could have done with a few minutes to get from the end of NYD's and the start of Morrissey:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

I'll be at the Carpenters as well.

BTW vivabob thanks for the invite, hope to see you at the Carpenters also.

I plan to get there about 2pm and settle in for the afternoon/evening.

coolio so is this the plan then ... i am up for it though if you can see from other threads i will be the one with a coke in his hand ... or maybe a beer .. no no no a coke :sick:

Hello, I'll be in London for the show, I'd like to meet up with fellow fans as I do not know a soul in the UK

Hello, I'll be in London for the show, I'd like to meet up with fellow fans as I do not know a soul in the UK

Your more than welcome....

Check out the members picture thred as there is pictures of most of us on there I beleive.

Jukebox, are you coming to the pub with us??

Manchester2ndMay2008099.jpg

Madame Choas, Jukebox Jury (legend), Maurice E (legend), Virgil Tracy

I couldn't think of a clever enough caption for what Maurice E was thinking, answears on a postcard please.

I don't have a picture of Paulc :( will make sure I change that on Friday!

Back
Top Bottom