Picture this...

You inbox me anything with steam coming off of it and I'm taking you to court young Dame.
jurassic park deal with it GIF

Imagine going to the local swimming pool. You pay £3 for a 45 minute swim, and then you walk out to the pool and Morrissey's in there doing the breast stroke and he hasn't taken off any of his gold necklaces.

40 minutes later you finish up a lap at the shallow end, where Moz stands so tall in the water that he looks like he's from Gulliver's Travels. There he is, pacing from one side to the other surrounded by little kiddies wearing arm bands, muttering something about Oscar Wilde. You think in that moment that he's either the Greek god Poseidon or a very lost pelican.

-------------------------
Hi folks, my name is Dan and this is my first post. I live in the North of England. I'm autistic and have ADHD, so I think I naturally gravitated towards Moz's music because he sings about struggling to form connections with others, particularly romantically. My special interests are music, comedy and literature. I collect CDs and enjoy playing them on my hifi system. I also play the Age of Empires games a lot. I guess I joined to speak to like-minded people, and also just to find a home for the silly little creative idea above. Much love x
Welcome :)

gettyimages-1207374574-594x594-1-e1651233413647.jpg

Imagine going to the local swimming pool. You pay £3 for a 45 minute swim, and then you walk out to the pool and Morrissey's in there doing the breast stroke and he hasn't taken off any of his gold necklaces.

40 minutes later you finish up a lap at the shallow end, where Moz stands so tall in the water that he looks like he's from Gulliver's Travels. There he is, pacing from one side to the other surrounded by little kiddies wearing arm bands, muttering something about Oscar Wilde. You think in that moment that he's either the Greek god Poseidon or a very lost pelican.

I would hope he would let me ride on his back, my arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders and my legs wrapped around his waist, like some strange amphibious creature, while he does breaststroke.
...Well, to weigh him down and make it a tougher workout of course! 💖
IMG_20240328_072622.jpg

Hi folks, my name is Dan and this is my first post. I live in the North of England. I'm autistic and have ADHD, so I think I naturally gravitated towards Moz's music because he sings about struggling to form connections with others, particularly romantically. My special interests are music, comedy and literature. I collect CDs and enjoy playing them on my hifi system. I also play the Age of Empires games a lot. I guess I joined to speak to like-minded people, and also just to find a home for the silly little creative idea above. Much love x
Welcome to Moz Solo.
Is this a swimming pool sex fantasy? Did you drink the water after, Saltburn style?
Shame it doesn't involve a prison. There was a previous thread about prison sex fantasies.
I'm clearly getting old as I haven't even heard of Age of Empires. Sounds a bit racist.

Welcome to Moz Solo.
Is this a swimming pool sex fantasy? Did you drink the water after, Saltburn style?
Shame it doesn't involve a prison. There was a previous thread about prison sex fantasies.
I'm clearly getting old as I haven't even heard of Age of Empires. Sounds a bit racist.
I mean, unconsciously it might be a sex thing pour moi, but I was only thinking he would look so out of place and you would be so surprised to see him.

Back
Top Bottom