Phone Sex

Well that was f***ing boring

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess we've reached that awkward part of the orgy where we all have our dicks and tits out and we don't know what to do with them. I'm going to play tetris. :p

Anticlimax...next time we'll leave the boys out CG! :thumb:

...If I may just interject.........
...About Ten years ago, my Ex- girlfriend actually worked for a Phone Sex Chat Line.....

She used to describe herself as the typical 36-24-36 figured lady ( ...believe me, she was FAR from that.....), and she called herself Tatannya, and spoke to the clients in a Russian accent she had learned from my James Bond movie Collection.....She was employed in a room, with a few other Girls ,and during their calls, they were just taking the Absolute PISS out of the Men who called them ( ...behind their backs of course, while they Muted the phone line..)....but still pretending that they actually ( Pardon the pun...) Gave a "F**k".....
The idea was to Keep the punters on the phone line ...they were NEVER allowed to hang up....no matter HOW disgusting the Chat was getting...

She actually asked me to describe what it was like to Receive a "BJ", and taped my responses....then used it as a "Script".....

Anyway, One Day, she decided to "Strike out" on her own, and started giving the "Clients" her own personal number, and also an address ( Her own home...) so she could receive "Gifts" from the callers....( they used to send Jewellery to a P.O. Box Number, and all the Girls just "Pawned" it, or sold it, and shared the Spoils (...A sort of "pussy talk-Kitty", if you like....)......She thought she would Make more "Cash" by going it alone....

But...sometimes , when she was Not at home, her 12-year old Daughter ( NO relation to me...) answered the phone......
Try guessing the rest.....

It was about then I got out of the stupid womans Life....
Hope she enjoyed the Jewels...

P.S,... this post was charged at £3.75 per second, and all responses May be recorded, for training purposes.....
for further advice, please hold the Line....your call is important to us....

Last edited:
...If I may just interject.........
...About Ten years ago, my Ex- girlfriend actually worked for a Phone Sex Chat Line.....

She used to describe herself as the typical 36-24-36 figured lady ( ...believe me, she was FAR from that.....), and she called herself Tatannya, and spoke to the clients in a Russian accent she had learned from my James Bond movie Collection.....She was employed in a room, with a few other Girls ,and during their calls, they were just taking the Absolute PISS out of the Men who called them ( ...behind their backs of course, while they Muted the phone line..)....but still pretending that they actually ( Pardon the pun...) Gave a "F**k".....
The idea was to Keep the punters on the phone line ...they were NEVER allowed to hang up....no matter HOW disgusting the Chat was getting...

She actually asked me to describe what it was like to Receive a "BJ", and taped my responses....then used it as a "Script".....

Anyway, One Day, she decided to "Strike out" on her own, and started giving the "Clients" her own personal number, and also an address ( Her own home...) so she could receive "Gifts" from the callers....( they used to send Jewellery to a P.O. Box Number, and all the Girls just "Pawned" it, or sold it, and shared the Spoils (...A sort of "pussy talk-Kitty", if you like....)......She thought she would Make more "Cash" by going it alone....

But...sometimes , when she was Not at home, her 12-year old Daughter ( NO relation to me...) answered the phone......
Try guessing the rest.....

It was about then I got out of the stupid womans Life....
Hope she enjoyed the Jewels...

P.S,... this post was charged at £3.75 per second, and all responses May be recorded, for training purposes.....
for further advice, please hold the Line....your call is important to us....

Veddy interestink.

To be a phone sex operator takes hard work. It's a bit of art form. Well probably not if you have desperate men willing to hear anything on the other end of the line.

you should be playing with your clitoris.

633708058423203560-PhoneSex.jpg

Very funny, Cornelius. :p

Happy Maudlin, I agree. :(

And Jackie, I read on a bathroom fun facts wall that butterfly's used to be called flutterby's. The switch is a spoonerism, something I wanted to communicate that should an orgy ever take place IRL, spooning would be the only thing you'd see me doing. :p I'm a Super Prude Monogomist. :D

Sex should be between 2 people who love each other and want to be dedicated to each other in my views

Very funny, Cornelius. :p

Happy Maudlin, I agree. :(

And Jackie, I read on a bathroom fun facts wall that butterfly's used to be called flutterby's. The switch is a spoonerism, something I wanted to communicate that should an orgy ever take place IRL, spooning would be the only thing you'd see me doing. :p I'm a Super Prude Monogomist. :D

Well then, so joining me, Elder D. and his 5 other wives in a wild orgy wouldn't be an option to you?

Not to get into TMIville, but I have difficulty with some tampons, how does one manage to shove a phone on up there? :squiffy: I mean think about it, you'd have to stretch your vagina at least 3 inches and it's not exactly all squishy down there. Even baby heads are soft for the exit, but a phone wouldn't budge. I know people do weird shit to smuggle drugs which are soft, but a flipping phone? Okay I'm done imagining how to shove a phone up a vag, I will now go eat breakfast. :D

Not to get into TMIville, but I have difficulty with some tampons, how does one manage to shove a phone on up there? :squiffy: I mean think about it, you'd have to stretch your vagina at least 3 inches and it's not exactly all squishy down there. Even baby heads are soft for the exit, but a phone wouldn't budge. I know people do weird shit to smuggle drugs which are soft, but a flipping phone? Okay I'm done imagining how to shove a phone up a vag, I will now go eat breakfast. :D

:squiffy: But even a soft babys head squeezed together is larger then a phone....it must be easier to get a phone in then getting a babys head out...??

It's for saddos and it doesn't cum in your mouth and trust me I know:squiffy:

What i found would get me banned & may be a few erections from the male 'members' of the moderation team at solo. :p

OMG I just redid it! :eek: So the first time I put in google "mobilephone up a vagina" and google corrected me saying Did you mean mobile phone up a vagina? and I went with their correction. So this time I went back and did it your way. :eek: With the puckering butthole? :sick: And did you see 19" OF DESTRUCTION underneath it? :eek: How does that guy function in the real world? :squiffy: :rofl: Seriously, how does he wear shorts?

I need to go cleanse my eyeballs and brain.

Back
Top Bottom