perfect choice to play Morrissey in a film

Math Tinder

like Sister Ray said
hey gang, sorry if this picture has already made the rounds at Moz-Solo; i haven't been around these parts much lately. i know we had a 'who should play Morrissey in a film?' thread awhile back, but i think it's like a year old now.

i just found this snap at Ship Erect and had to post it. if i ever get to direct a film about Morrissey, i want Joseph Gordon-Levitt to play him:

in other news, i won't be able to make it to Stockton. oh well. i'll just have to dance my legs down to the knees in my Brooklyn bedroom.

love
math+

Hmmm dont really know him, but that is a cool pic! I think someone posted a pic of Jaquin Phoenix one time...after that i thought he did look like moz a bit, espeically as Johnny Cash.

Is that the kid from 3rd Rock From the Sun? Haven't seen him for a while, but I haven't really been paying attention. :)

Actually I think he looks more like Spencer.

you just can't find a Morrissey look alike...he's too unique and too beautiful.
Although I always thought that that Paul Rudd guy, with a nice haircut and a British accent, could perhaps maybe pull it off....

hey gang, sorry if this picture has already made the rounds at Moz-Solo; i haven't been around these parts much lately. i know we had a 'who should play Morrissey in a film?' thread awhile back, but i think it's like a year old now.

i just found this snap at Ship Erect and had to post it. if i ever get to direct a film about Morrissey, i want Joseph Gordon-Levitt to play him:

in other news, i won't be able to make it to Stockton. oh well. i'll just have to dance my legs down to the knees in my Brooklyn bedroom.

love
math+

he was very good in 'Brick'

you just can't find a Morrissey look alike...he's too unique and too beautiful.

from your posts, i gather your quite a fan of this morrissey chap:)

No offence but Mysterious Skin was a horrible vile piece of trash movie.....yuk! Just thinking about it makes me want to take a shower.
Aside from the baseball coach molesting the kid-s and the bathtub beating towards the end , which was funny as hell "slut, slut, slut!!" everything else was a complete waste of film.

And no, JGL is not talented enough to play Moz, and NO he looks nothing like him.

Dear God please let no one EVER make a Morrissey bio-pic.They are always cheesy and gloss over everything.Remember the Elvis one with Kurt Russell??Dire.
The chap in the original post is just plain ugly.Yuk.

Back
Top Bottom