Paul Weller assassinates Robert Smith’s entire character

The Jam was a fantastic band, and Weller, thanks first and foremost to that band, is an English icon, but this is uncalled for and very bizarre.

“I can’t f***ing stand them. f***ing fat c***, with his lipstick and all that bollocks. He is my age as well, isn’t he?”

Weller added: “He’s a f***ing knob end. I don’t like him. There you go. There’s someone I would work with. I’d f***ing slap him, or something.”

😲😲😲 oh my.

And people have been going on about Morrissey saying awful things about Rob. Lol.

“I can’t f***ing stand them. f***ing fat c***, with his lipstick and all that bollocks. He is my age as well, isn’t he?”

Weller added: “He’s a f***ing knob end. I don’t like him. There you go. There’s someone I would work with. I’d f***ing slap him, or something.”

😲😲😲 oh my.

And people have been going on about Morrissey saying awful things about Rob. Lol.

This is unhinged.

This is terrible. I wonder if it truly was said in the totally venomous way that it’s relayed.

Because it’s so unnecessarily nasty that my first thought was that Weller must have been being flippant and that maybe it was meant to be funny out loud, but that maybe it then just died a slow and painful death upon its transcription into print.

But then I clicked on the thing to actually read it, and it definitely wasn’t recounted like that at all. Ouch

Weller is a twat for saying what he said. Also, The Cure have a better catalogue of songs. Maybe that’s why he’s being such a prick. Need to hear the track that sounds like A Forest.

Weller is a twat for saying what he said. Also, The Cure have a better catalogue of songs. Maybe that’s why he’s being such a prick. Need to hear the track that sounds like A Forest.

This is the Noel Gallagher song "Pretty Boy", with Johnny Marr on guitar. The interesting thing is that Noel has mentioned that Robert Smith has done a re-mix of it.

Give over, the Cure have about 4 or 5 songs that are decent, the rest is just pish

Back
Top Bottom