On this day

Thank you as always, Gregor. I'll take you up on that when I'm ready. Still working on 'ol Mozzer's lovely music first!
:tiphat:

Yeah, I read you’re finally on to Your Arsenal. Not a bad one, that. 😉

Feb 28th
Gilbert's born day.

90815515.jpg

Happy Birthday to Brendan Buckley - 50th birthday, I believe. Congratulations! I'm sure all the fans appreciate the contribution Brendan has made since joining Morrissey's band.

hi_1988_vivahate_promobox_2.jpg

Released today (not last week or yesterday as some have posted off-site), on March 14th in the UK and following later in the US: March 22nd.
Viva Viva.
Happy 36th.
FWD.

I love this version on Rank, I did not know His Latest Flame was an Elvis song?! Yeah! That's my kind of music! God I love that music exists.
I never realized His Latest Flame was an Elvis song either until recently.

Since about December I have been devouring Elvis's music and his life as if my survival depends upon it. I have always been fond of Elvis and some of his music but I never did a really deep dive until now. I became obsessed with the man and consider him one of my most favorite singers of all time.

As for Rank, I hear such a similarity in the music of His Latest Flame and Rusholme Ruffians. Thank God for good music!

Long live the music of The Smiths and Elvis and may Morrissey live a long life along with his solo material.

I never realized His Latest Flame was an Elvis song either until recently.

Since about December I have been devouring Elvis's music and his life as if my survival depends upon it. I have always been fond of Elvis and some of his music but I never did a really deep dive until now. I became obsessed with the man and consider him one of my most favorite singers of all time.

As for Rank, I hear such a similarity in the music of His Latest Flame and Rusholme Ruffians. Thank God for good music!

Long live the music of The Smiths and Elvis and may Morrissey live a long life along with his solo material.

one of my favs ….

OMG! ALSO! Surrender, It’s Now or Never, Unchained Melody, Are You Lonesome Tonight! Suspicious Minds, And I Love You So, The Wonder of You!!

So many beautiful love songs, but the one above I Want You I Need You I Love You has always been tied for 1st place for my #1 Elvis, #1 spot. The one in the other tied 1st place spot veers between all of these others above, lol

⭐⭐⭐🤩😍🤩😍❤️❤️❤️😍🤩😍🤩⭐⭐⭐

I love this version on Rank, I did not know His Latest Flame was an Elvis song?! Yeah! That's my kind of music! God I love that music exists.

Elvis was ok, I suppose, Ash. Can I suggest something better? Give The Wurzels, and Joe Dolce a try. They're much better by far.

Elvis is the greatest thing to ever happen to popular music. I so relate to what you’re saying, @Dead Girl. It often feels like life is depending on his music. Hyperbolic, but just a bit.

It's somewhat amazing - or perhaps indicative of M's current inertia - that yesterday marked the 30th anniversary of the release of Vauxhall and I and there was no post commemorating it.

It's somewhat amazing - or perhaps indicative of M's current inertia - that yesterday marked the 30th anniversary of the release of Vauxhall and I and there was no post commemorating it.
Members are more than welcome to post such things - where was anyone bothered yesterday?
I don't think I'll be attempting to mark every single occasion - so some effort by others will be required.
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom