Morrissey Central "OFFICIAL UK CHART" (March 23, 2020)

I think Moz wants a Physical Sales chart, because he's number one on it.

Including streaming, he's at two.

March 23, 2020
Morrissey 'biggest physical seller', but positioned at number 2.

https://www.officialcharts.com/char...nd-uk-number-1-album-with-after-hours__29161/

album, cassette, CD available at
Rough Trade online : HMV online : Amazon : Spotify
also
Tesco superstores, Sainsbury's superstores, ASDA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

But, again - this is not the chart, it's a snapshot in time. The real chart is updated at the end of the week. This is the fourth/fifth/god knows update showing a moment in time. Click on the album charts at the end of the week.

Last edited:
But, again - this is not the chart, it's snapshot in time. The real chart is updated at the end of the week. This is the fourth/fifth/god knows update showing a moment in time. Click on the album charts at the end of the week.
You need to take your complaints to The Official Chart Company & tell them that midweek is not a thing & they must stop publishing & publicising this false information. God speed.

D
Morrissey is bringing hope to so many during these difficult times. Very proud to see how his music is helping so many. This is what it is all about. 🐶 1️⃣

But, again - this is not the chart, it's a snapshot in time. The real chart is updated at the end of the week. This is the fourth/fifth/god knows update showing a moment in time. Click on the album charts at the end of the week.
So, according to the time stamp (Uncleskinny Today at 5:56 AM), if that's correct, you have logged in here at 05:56 to tell us this?

Which means you were up and about earlier than 05:56, waiting to access the chart
position of someone you hate in order to be the first post on this subject.

Take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror when you eventually get to go & have a wash, and make a realisation of what, at the age of 53, you've become. You really are the most pathetic excuse for a human I've ever come across. Lunacy personified.

Take a few of these :pill::pill::pill::pill: grow up, act your fucking age, & get off the stage you silly old man.

Last edited:
So, according to the time stamp (Uncleskinny Today at 5:56 AM), if that's correct, you have logged in here at 05:56 to tell us this?

Which means you were up and about earlier than 05:56, waiting to access the chart
position of someone you hate in order to be the first post on this subject.

Take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror when you eventually get to go & have a wash, and make a realisation of what, at the age of 53, you've become. You really are the most pathetic excuse for a human I've ever come across. Lunacy personified.

Take a few of these :pill::pill::pill::pill: grow up & act your fucking age.
Key worker Pete?

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Top Bottom