No Room For Oscar

Ethan Poe

I've heard rumors that a song of this title is going to be debuted at the Roundhouse though only wikipedia seems to validate this...does anyone know any further info?

I've heard rumors that a song of this title is going to be debuted at the Roundhouse though only wikipedia seems to validate this...does anyone know any further info?

well, the person who made up the rumor could've typed it into wikipedia too, so... I don't know how wikipedia could validate anything. :D

but, no, haven't heard anything... (for some reason, they always forget to get the memo to me!)

Yeah I was at first shrugging it off at nonsense but then when I thought it could be some balad to Oscar Wilde I thought that it might actually be true. Lets just hope someone has some more info

now thats gone and we still have No Room for Oscar plus a weird anonymous track called Son of Sin...why do I get the feeling that my pointing out of this track has spurred wikianarchy

Wikipedia is a laugh, not taken to be serious.

anyone can edit or delete things if you got the tools

Here in the Netherlands the Dutch gouvernement forbid their employers
to do that anymore

so anyone can add a songtiltle or whatever on Morrissey's Wiki page

IMHO they should erase it, and build it up again, with only wiki payed
employers making the new pages

No Room For Oscar was rumored to be a song title at least half a year or so ago...you can find it in this very forum. It supposedly has an outro in Italian ala Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice...

I use Wiki for researching interviews and materials that are linked to the articles. Wikipedia is an excellent tool to begin (<---key word) research.

Yeah after reading that info I dont know wether this isnt just some weird rumor though because honestly the track name is so poor that I just cant believe it would be on an album. But who knows

Back
Top Bottom