Next Record Producer

Stoned

Oh well...enough said
I know it is far too early, but who do you think should be next Moz record producer? Probably because I love for many reasons ROTT, I would love to see Tony Visconti back on. Stephen Street would sound brilliant but I do not know how Moz feels about working with him again.
Cheers Moz

Bernard Butler would be good. Of course I could suggest someone completely daft like Phil Spector

David Bottrill

That would require the return of Mikey Farrell :guitar::rock:

Who produces Coldplay? Not a fan of much of what they do but when I hear a track like In My Place I can picture Morrissey over it.

George Martin.

:rolleyes:

I like Tony Visconti...

But the thought of Brian Eno is fascinating...

John Lissauer. Scott Walker. David Byrne. Paul Simon. The RZA. I like more than half of Years of Refusal and I don't object in principle to crunching guitars and brutish drums, but I think it's time for a 'rawk' antidote. I miss the Morrissey of 'Driving Your Girlfriend Home', 'Used to be a Sweet Boy' and 'Wide to Recieve'.

how about,
Mark Ronson,
Ed Buller,
Brendan Lynch,
. . . or perhaps here one that will get you talking . . .
. . .
. . . Johnny Marr!

I'm going to have to say that a return of Visconti would be stellar. He added a truly epic feel to ROTT. And I feel if he had been involved throughout the entire recording process something great could have been achieved.

Timbaland...
:D
I would rather choose theneptunes then over timbaland
..there re a bit more "rockist".. you can hear the huge influences of rock music in thr music they produce
I also remember them talking about how much they love several rockbands /musicans in interviews...

but both is unlikely going to happen
..so I personally would hope for a producer that is good for introspective kind of music...not a R.O.C.K. :rock::rock::rock:producer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom