New member looking for help!!! (aren't we all?)

Unsleepable1

Hello gang. Glad to officially be a part of the fray now.

Anyhow, I am desperately trying to hunt down a youtube (or a reasonable facsimile) clip of an MTV news featurette (the female anchor who introed the piece spoke with an English accent) from the early/mid 90's which features a razor-sharp Moz interview with obsessed fan prattlings dispersed throughout. I cannot remember much about it except that I loved it and cannot find it anymore. In it, he has one stellar line regarding his rabid fan following that goes to the effect of, "If I were Madonna, which...I am not...it would absolutely be front page news." It also features clips of the Sing Your Life and My Love Life videos. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or did I just drink too much Pepsi today??

Any help would be greatly and sincerely appreciated. Bless you all.

U1

Anyhow, I am desperately trying to hunt down a youtube (or a reasonable facsimile) clip of an MTV news featurette (the female anchor who introed the piece spoke with an English accent) from the early/mid 90's which features a razor-sharp Moz interview with obsessed fan prattlings dispersed throughout. I cannot remember much about it except that I loved it and cannot find it anymore. In it, he has one stellar line regarding his rabid fan following that goes to the effect of, "If I were Madonna, which...I am not...it would absolutely be front page news." It also features clips of the Sing Your Life and My Love Life videos. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or did I just drink too much Pepsi today??

U1

I know the one you're talking about. The video was entitled The Magic of Morrissey.

I used to love watching it because they showed part of the My Love Life video, you know, with Moz asking if you can love one person, why not two? And then straight after it they went back to the interview with Moz proclaiming "Sexuality really...bores me".

Also, when asked about how he comes up with ideas for his songs, he said "Whether they [his thoughts] be high happy periods or low periods, I just record them...it's really that simple, or rather - that boring!"

Really hope someone uploads this again.

I know the one you're talking about. The video was entitled The Magic of Morrissey.

I used to love watching it because they showed part of the My Love Life video, you know, with Moz asking if you can love one person, why not two? And then straight after it they went back to the interview with Moz proclaiming "Sexuality really...bores me".

Also, when asked about how he comes up with ideas for his songs, he said "Whether they [his thoughts] be high happy periods or low periods, I just record them...it's really that simple, or rather - that boring!"

Really hope someone uploads this again.

Yes, precisely! That is the one! Well, thank you for at least jogging me with the title. I appreciate it.

During the video, he also says something temptingly provocative like, "Some men I hate; some women I hate. Some men I really like; some women I hate" when talking about relationships or sexual preferences. So sly, that one.

Oh well, I'll keep searching I suppose...

Yes, precisely! That is the one! Well, thank you for at least jogging me with the title. I appreciate it.

During the video, he also says something temptingly provocative like, "Some men I hate; some women I hate. Some men I really like; some women I hate" when talking about relationships or sexual preferences. So sly, that one.

Oh well, I'll keep searching I suppose...

I might be able to upload it as I am sure I have it on my other computer, I would have thought it was about somewhere online though. Will try to get it for you by the weekend if it has not surfaced.

U1

Welcome aboard....here is the clip you are looking for

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y9qfr1

enjoy

cossy:)

Oh my God!!! You are all fantastic!!!! Thank you so much for your efforts!! You have no idea...I've been losing my mind the past couple months looking for this thing. I should have come here long ago, I suspect!

Cossy and No One in Particular: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I'm...well...I'm moved to tears, quite honestly. I owe ya one! You've made my night!!!

Yours truly,
Mark (aka Unsleepable1)

Back
Top Bottom