Moz, we know you check in on us!

Never know - director, actor and self named 'attention whore' Kevin Smith says himself that he is all over the message boards for things he likes.

It would be beyond great to know for sure that Morrissey comes on here and post. I do believe that he does look from time to time as to what we are saying about his music, tour, etc. But I really think he has someone always looking on this site to see what is going on here and then inform him of what is happening. Then when he feels like it, comes on here and post. At least, that is what I think really happens. :D

It would be beyond great to know for sure that Morrissey comes on here and post. I do believe that he does look from time to time as to what we are saying about his music, tour, etc. But I really think he has someone always looking on this site to see what is going on here and then inform him of what is happening. Then when he feels like it, comes on here and post. At least, that is what I think really happens.

I'm sure he's looked. You think he's posted?

i don;t think it isthat absurd. i mean this is a man who has been spotted going into record stores to look athis own cds (alleged of course)

I mean its not like he does;nt have the time to look

Believe me, he looks at his own CD's (my Amoeba source is trustworthy), and here's hoping he looks at these threads too, it would be a great ego boost!
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=78460

In 2002 Janice Long interview he said that morrissey-solo was a great site.

....and in the same interview, he said he never looks at his fan sites. Janice asked him outright - specifically regarding this site - and he said No. I typed up the conversation and posted it not that long ago.

So there's your answer, people. From the horse's mouth, as it were. Surely that's enough proof that he does not visit this site.

....and in the same interview, he said he never looks at his fan sites. Janice asked him outright - specifically regarding this site - and he said No. I typed up the conversation and posted it not that long ago.

So there's your answer, people. From the horse's mouth, as it were. Surely that's enough proof that he does not visit this site.

Thats does;nt mean he is telling the truth. If he came out withit, it would;nt be the same with him as an observer.

Just to add, some people think that he could;nt possibly have time to look on here as he would be too busy reading, song writing and studying high art in general..... Really? I think we need to 'get real' here. He has lots of free time he is a musician

Maybe...one of us is actually him! I'd say with the head to toe brown it's probably EPbabe or lottie :p:p:p
LOL, if only!!!
he is finally listening to me about the brown, *yeah* although he needs to be told or read more closely, I AM NOT ATTENDING ANY USA GIGS. so no need for the brown. save it for my birthday gig ok honey? ;)

Thats does;nt mean he is telling the truth. If he came out withit, it would;nt be the same with him as an observer.

Just to add, some people think that he could;nt possibly have time to look on here as he would be too busy reading, song writing and studying high art in general..... Really? I think we need to 'get real' here. He has lots of free time he is a musician

ooh ohh, you know how to bait..... ;):D
LOL

Back
Top Bottom