Moz spotted at Killing Joke show in LA

Is your head cocked and your hands on your hips too?

No, because I'm sitting down. But my arms are folded and my head is cocked. :D

:eek: Hey now! :p

CG--aren't the New Kids On The Block coming to LA? I'd go to see them before Tina Turner. :o

Hahaha...oh come one...it was a gimme! :p ;)

Hmmm.... We should really see who is playing around town in the next few weeks...:D

Seriously!! Who will the next victim be?

Hmmm.... We should really see who is playing around town in the next few weeks...:D

I'd LOVE to bump into him at the Neil Young show, Deathcab opening I think. I'm not sure he's into Neil though.

*ahem* I already have a few guesses. I think Moz is sort of predictable. :rolleyes:
edit: but no worries Moz, I won't be going to any shows 'cause my parents are coming for a visit. :p

*ahem* I already have a few guesses. I think Moz is sort of predictable. :rolleyes:
edit: but no worries Moz, I won't be going to any shows 'cause my parents are coming for a visit. :p

if you change your mind Mell... You just let me know!

Spill Mell. We can remotely stalk him in your honor.

Ok Ladies when you figure out a game plan let me know... I am off to dinner! be well!

Ok Ladies when you figure out a game plan let me know... I am off to dinner! be well!

Yeah me too. My dad has a frozen bean and cheese burrito with my name on it. "There's no animals in beans and cheese Amie, don't tell me you can't eat that."

Yeah, but he's going to these weird shows. Who'd know to go see Liz Phair? I'm wondering if I shouldn't book a ticket to see Tina Turner next month, maybe he'll show up there.

you should book a ticket , if only to see the sideshow that is tinas hair

:eek: Hey now! :p

CG--aren't the New Kids On The Block coming to LA? I'd go to see them before Tina Turner. :o

oh no you wouldnt ... there are some things to serious to joke about

Back
Top Bottom