Moz on TMZ gossip site

"Turns out Morrissey -- who is a vegetarian -- wasn't actually at STK on Monday, but at the Belmont, the joint next door. Moz's rep tells TMZ that he not only didn't go to STK -- he would never go to a steakhouse! Meat IS murder. "

Hah, you and TMZ are so pwned.

Damn. Now my dreams are shot down of having Morrissey take my mother to her favorite restaurant for Mother's Day. It's a steakhouse with snow on the roof. All she orders is salad and cheesebread, but it's still a steakhouse. Oh well.

Is this going to be on the TMZ tv show? If so, awesome! Any chance to see Morrissey on tv, albeit being papped which is odd, is good. And on my birthday!

I saw a commercial during Idol :o that it would be on the next TMZ. My daughter (excitedly) yelled Morrrissey!! and my dh just rolled his eyes. I won't be watching it. I never look at their site and that show is awful.

Does anyone like Pink is the New Blog? http://trent.blogspot.com/

p.s. Happy Birthday, madathena :)

I watched the show earlier, it's basically TMZ being bitchy towards PETA.

Like I said, they played a pretty clip of Morrissey singing Meat Is Murder, and yeah, said what they said on the site.

"Turns out Morrissey -- who is a vegetarian -- wasn't actually at STK on Monday, but at the Belmont, the joint next door. Moz's rep tells TMZ that he not only didn't go to STK -- he would never go to a steakhouse! Meat IS murder. "

Hah, you and TMZ are so pwned.

ha ha back at ya, pal. i'm not pwned, whatever that means. internet speak?

you have such a chip on your shoulder, not sure why, but oh well, i don't. :D I just think people take things a leeeeeeetle too serious here...

all i was saying is that he may have gone there, and there is no crime if he did, it's okay. why didn't you include my whole quote? it makes that part a bit more clear.

oh well. if it makes you feel good to think i'm "pwned", then, ok.:cool:

I was saying that we shouldn't pass judgement on Moz over where he may or may not go out to eat. Obsessive much? :p

For those of you who missed the clip, I'd like to recreate the part where the cow talks about PETA using things found on my desk. I forget what the cow said, but such things are not important in the lives of a golden fingered photographer.

Hello. The part of Fullofherself will be played by Crystal Geezer.

2420362416_e9881d75b1.jpg

For those of you who missed the clip, I'd like to recreate the part where the cow talks about PETA using things found on my desk. I forget what the cow said, but such things are not important in the lives of a golden fingered photographer.

Hello. The part of Fullofherself will be played by Crystal Geezer.

2420362416_e9881d75b1.jpg
Hahahaha, that part was pretty funny, I will give TMZ that.

ha ha back at ya, pal. i'm not pwned, whatever that means. internet speak?

Something like that, but how can you know you're not pwned if you don't know what it means? Therefore, you are pwned.

Get one clue. It's hyperlinked so even you can figure it out.

you have such a chip on your shoulder, not sure why, but oh well, i don't. :D I just think people take things a leeeeeeetle too serious here...

all i was saying is that he may have gone there, and there is no crime if he did, it's okay. why didn't you include my whole quote? it makes that part a bit more clear.

I don't see how quoting your entire post makes my point any clearer, which is that you declare in no uncertain terms that Morrissey was at a certain steakhouse. And then your statement that he was there was proven to be wrong; even TMZ had to report that he was not at STK.

Okay, to make you happy here's your whole quote (with my emphasis added):

Let's face it - he was there, maybe even ate there.

it's not the end of the world.

That doesn't sound like he MAY have gone there. You said he WAS there.

Guess it's like your oopsies about the Cat & Fiddle's menu, the Aston Martin Merck supposedly bought from Moz...

BTW, why did you not answer me about those factual errors? Is it because suddenly, we've gotten a leeeeeeeeetle too serious in exposing your bs?

oh well. if it makes you feel good to think i'm "pwned", then, ok.:cool:

I was saying that we shouldn't pass judgement on Moz over where he may or may not go out to eat. Obsessive much? :p

You need to quit while you're ahead. But I guess that's a little late now. You started losing credibility when you boasted that you knew Morrissey would welcome carnivores at his table because they're his friends and that he would hang with carnivores.

Ummm, saying a Moz fan is obsessive is like saying the sun is rather hot. Don't think I take offence at that.

Whenever you'd like to prove you're not talking out of your arse, feel free to "show me the money", as you have been invited to do so in the frink thread.

If you're such the insider with all the info about Mozzer's personal life and habits, send me a PM correctly naming Morrissey's dog in L.A., its breed, its sex, where Morrissey obtained the dog, and how long he's had the dog. Here's a hint: don't crib anything from "The Importance of Being Morrissey".

But if you want me to go on thinking you're full of shite, keep on blustering away or back pedaling.

Peace. :cool:

Mel, with all due respect, you need to chill the feck out.
btw, I haven't backpedaled at all. I didn't read all of the post because I'm getting tired. I don't feel like arguing, but some of your stuff is really off-base.
And, also, I LOL-ed when you asked me to name Mozzer's dog! ahahaha, thanks for that. I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone else.
You're coming across as a bit imbalanced. Why do you take this so seriously? I mean, my god, relax. He doesn't need you to defend him from some perceived slight.
I love the man and I'd never say anything against him. You need to chill out and relax. I didn't realize I was so interesting. Love the quotes!
It's not worth arguing about, my god -- all I have said is you don't know all you think you know. Why in the world are you taking so much offense? I don't get it. I'll tell ya what -- tell me why you've followed him around so much for 15+ years, and I'll tell you his dog's name. LOL, just kiddin. Relax.

Peace out sista. :cool:

*waves white flag*

P.S. Merck did buy it. You were fed disinformation. :cool:

I don't need to quit while i'm ahead. Stop making me LOL and let's play nice for chrissake.

(and so just went back and read some more. so, if you'll re-read, i said he was there, he may have even eaten there. He was there, at the location. As in, in front of the place. Obviously he wouldn't go in somewhere and not eat. sheesh. Think it through. I didn't state in "uncertain" terms he went in and ate for god's sake. I wouldn't have put the second part of the sentence if the first part meant what you're implying it did. I said, he is at the location, he may have even gone in and eaten. and that it wasn't a big deal if he did. I didn't state anything in "uncertain" terms. shheeeeesh. Re-read. Think. Stop making bitchy, catty comments. I won't bite. Chill. )

Last edited:
Okay, I'm tired and bored, too.

I still think you're full of shit because you've done nothing to dispell the smell.

ba-da-bump! n1! (some net speak for ye)

It's original, i'll give you that. I like it!

So what's the name of Morrissey's dog?

Do people believe that vegetarians should only eat at vegetarian restaurants then?

What about supermarkets that sell meat? Are vegetarians hypocrites if they shop at Sainsbury's?

What about the hotels Morrissey stays in? Should he only book hotels that never serve meat?

Or is it just the fact that this particular restaurant is called a Steakhouse?

Give me a vegetarian supermarket, and I'll shop there!:cool:

Give me a vegetarian supermarket, and I'll shop there!:cool:

There used to be this vegetarian Asian supermarket in Rowland Heights off the 60 (that's east of Hell A for you non-Moz Angelenos). It was called Green Market, I think. Then Ranch 99 took it over; it was still vegetarian. Then slowly it started to become just a regular Ranch 99. Now it's some banal shopping plaza with a bunch of little shops.

I miss it. :( I can still get veggie items and mock meats from several Asian grocers and the local Ranch 99, but I miss having an entire supermarket dedicated to fresh produce and veggie items.

I'll tell you off-site...unless someone wants to prove she's not full of shit.

i dont think that person ever intended to get into a competition with you on who knew the most about Morrissey. I really don't know why anyone would even care to know what Morrissey's dogs name was anyway. seriously, who f***ing cares.

I saw a commercial during Idol :o that it would be on the next TMZ. My daughter (excitedly) yelled Morrrissey!! and my dh just rolled his eyes. I won't be watching it. I never look at their site and that show is awful.

Does anyone like Pink is the New Blog? http://trent.blogspot.com/

p.s. Happy Birthday, madathena :)

Hey I looked at that blog, and it's pretty funny. After going through a series of links, (mollygood drunkenstepfather /idontlikeyouinthatway)though I wound up on dlisted which is really funny if you want to laugh at Madonna and Victoria Beckham or read about Naomi Campbell, who is refusing to accept British Airways apology.
28vxeaa.jpg

i dont think that person ever intended to get into a competition with you on who knew the most about Morrissey. I really don't know why anyone would even care to know what Morrissey's dogs name was anyway. seriously, who f***ing cares.

Obviously someone does or she wouldn't have asked.

I didn't intend to get into a competition (started on another thread), but I merely wanted proof when someone made outrageous claims that she knows that Moz dines with friends who like steak and eat it in front of him. I called bullshit, and no proof to these claims has yet been offered.

Last edited:
I must be a crap 'member of the audience' because I didn't think he had a dog now, although his last one was called 'shame' was it not? Which by the way is an excellent name for a dog imo.

Tags
animal rights paparazzi
Back
Top Bottom