Morrissey, the Holy Jesus Man, leads all into sacred braindeadness.

SonicFungus

The Resident Marr Freak
So, what is this strange power he has over people? Fans, people he's worked with, etc. I've called in my fleet of Fungpsychologists to investigate this sick phenomenon. Come forth, all you poor little Morrissey deciples.

Well..from the beginning it was always the music.the lyrics say everything to me about my life.I don`t want to listen to "empty" music.The sort of crap that sounds the same whatever the band.

Over the years every single thing I`ve done (including) giving birth in my own mind is marked by something he`s done.Which makes it doubly special.

Add to that ,he`s handsome, shy,opinionated and a veggie like me.:)and he is as near to imperfect perfection there is.:D

Dear baby Jesus and the MozFather, please make this thread
Goaway.gif

f***in hell!! i open this thread and guess who the f*** comes on f***ing itunes radio right f***ing then? f***ing morrissey! :mad::eek:

god damn, man!! this guy is f***ing stalking me! he IS the f***ing devil! this is more often than Bongo stalks me!

f***in hell!! i open this thread and guess who the f*** comes on f***ing itunes radio right f***ing then? f***ing morrissey! :mad::eek:

god damn, man!! this guy is f***ing stalking me! he IS the f***ing devil! this is more often than Bongo stalks me!

The only cure is to stop listening to him and, by extension, stop your participation on these forums.

So, what is this strange power he has over people? Fans, people he's worked with, etc. I've called in my fleet of Fungpsychologists to investigate this sick phenomenon. Come forth, all you poor little Morrissey deciples.

So, why don't you go away?

You obviously hate the man, based on all of your posts. Why are you here? Just to stone him? Why not spend your time on something positive, instead?

We love him, completely.

You are not going to change this.

So, with all due respect... Buh-bye! (Why not try to spread some love every once in awhile, instead of cynicism, condescension, and hate? Just an idea.)

BTW, I will not be responding any nonsense from you anymore, no matter ludicrous your claims. I don't want to give your ridiculous thread(s) any more traffic.

Last edited:
The only cure is to stop listening to him and, by extension, stop your participation on these forums.

Maybe I like the damn Smiths, itself.. minus 2 members. I just don't like mindless Moz followers whose entire lives revolve him and wanna attack and bash anyone else who (initially) civilly criticizes that behavior, or states they think "Johnny Marr can indeed function and be successful without Moz-ass." Because he sure can.

So go ahead, continue to worship the piss-taking manbitch.

So, why don't you go away?

Because I don't want to? :D

You obviously hate the man, based on all of your posts. Why are you here? Just to stone him? Why not spend your time on something positive, instead?

I don't "hate" him. I "hate" Sinatra. *cough*

We love him, completely.

Yeah, that's pretty obvious you people "love" him. (to one hell of a sick, obsessive degree, in fact...)

You are not going to change this.

Obviously.

So, with all due respect... Buh-bye! (Why not try to spread some love every once in awhile, instead of cynicism, condescension, and hate? Just an idea.)

I spread plenty of love. I'm normally a very jolly Fungi. In fact, there is some evidence of that on this very board. But, no one would remember that, now would they.

So go ahead, continue to worship the piss-taking manbitch.

WTF? Why would you say this?

Horrible. This is a fan forum, and whether you love him or not, you should respect this fact and refrain from posting such drivel.

He has obviously hurt you in some way, though you're not saying what it is. Otherwise, why would you have such venom for him? (Versus apathy, which is usually the emotion people feel when they are not fans of an artist.)

Back
Top Bottom