Morrissey photos

Probably been covered before but a quick search didn't turn up anything.

I've never seen Morrissey with more than a couple of days worth of stubble, and 99% of the time he's photographed completely clean shaven.

He obviously decided on this element of his appearance/image very early doors, and has stuck to it almost religiously.

This is the most I've ever seen captured in an image, and I was quite surprised when I saw it, given what we've been used to over the years:

that-s-how-people-grow-up-b-iext125365958.jpg

Last edited:
Probably been covered before but a quick search didn't turn up anything.

I've never seen Morrissey with more than a couple of days worth of stubble, and 99% of the time he's photographed completely clean shaven.

He obviously decided on this element of his appearance/image very early doors, and has stuck to it almost religiously.

This is the most I've ever seen captured in an image, and I was quite surprised when I saw it, given what we've been used to over the years:

View attachment 102351
What about this one?
Screenshot_20240228_230404_Pinterest.jpg

Oh god, I've been fooled by the internet again, as I am almost every day now that AI is doing its thing.

At least I can breathe a sigh of relief that M wouldn't grow such a grotesque beard (and that he was in fact photographed clean shaven once again!)
Never say never. I thought he'd never have bad hair until he grew that weird mullet thing in 2019.

Image is from a fur trade protest in London, 2015.

33238_IMG_20150905_154023.jpg

The beard fakes appeared on FB & Pinterest thereafter.

Screenshot_20240309-225230~2.png

FWD.

Back
Top Bottom