Morrissey Cancelled the BBC interview

Re: Morrissey cancels Jonathon Ross

hmmmm, maybe Moz doesnt like Ross as much as Ross claims he does..
*this pleases me* :lbf:

Times change, trends move on. Moz remains a cantankerous sod. I guess selling an extra 50 copies of Swords wasnt worth it

Moz feels very vulnerable at the moment. he's just had his worst ever album chart position, he's been dropped by the record company, he's playing a tour where hardly any venues have sold out. his stock is at its lowest ebb since the late 1990's. .

Maybe we'll get a new Vauxhall and I? :thumb:

Moz feels very vulnerable at the moment. he's just had his worst ever album chart position, he's been dropped by the record company, he's playing a tour where hardly any venues have sold out. his stock is at its lowest ebb since the late 1990's.
he doesn't want to be exposed to (or he's just not in the mood for) Ross' wit and sharp questioning. that's the real reason.

was he dropped or did it just end?
As for the worst chart position, do you honestly think he was that bothered about 'swords' ? Did no publicity like with YOR, fitted in the swords tour with the rescheduled yor . If he really wanted a good chart position I'm sure we would see him on loose women, alan titchmarsh, paul o'grady, jonathan ross :lbf:

Moz feels very vulnerable at the moment. he's just had his worst ever album chart position, he's been dropped by the record company, he's playing a tour where hardly any venues have sold out. his stock is at its lowest ebb since the late 1990's.
he doesn't want to be exposed to (or he's just not in the mood for) Ross' wit and sharp questioning. that's the real reason.

Or...he's not feeling well.. :straightface:

It's the pressure of Nijemgen. Nimjnegen. Nijm-

Well if you can't cope with the pressure, simple, cancel it.:cool:

Never could deal with Nijmmegeneien Pressure, our Morrissey. Always planning to wriggle out of Nijmmedgenienen commitments. Always, always, always, always.
I mean Nijmegen, does it look scary to you?

:crazy:

They're all smiles in Nimnim for chrissake! :mad: Couldn't be any friendlier!:mad:

It's the pressure of Nijemgen. Nimjnegen. Nijm-

Well if you can't cope with the pressure, simple, cancel it.:cool:

Never could deal with Nijmmegeneien Pressure, our Morrissey. Always planning to wriggle out of Nijmmedgenienen commitments. Always, always, always, always.
I mean Nijmegen, does it look scary to you?

:crazy:

They're all smiles in Nimnim for chrissake! :mad: Couldn't be any friendlier!:mad:

Barking, can you please stop this for a while until the concerts on the continent are over and not just the great Brits and Americans had their great concerts? He really is ill. And these kind of comments won't make it better.

so, he sang live for an hour and a half on Thursday night, he'll do the same tonight, but a 20 minute chat for a pre-recorded radio show is just too for his health?

Unfortunately, as Swindon showed us, none of us can be certain what he'll do tonight. Morrissey completed Thursday night, yes, but we haven't heard anything since. It could have really done a number on him.

Barking, can you please stop this for a while until the concerts on the continent are over and not just the great Brits and Americans had their great concerts? He really is ill. And these kind of comments won't make it better.

a) no.:)
b) no.:rolleyes:
c) no?:(

a) no.:)
b) no.:rolleyes:
c) no?:(

At least the combination of colours looks good. :p
b) yes :tears:
Ok, then can you at least send me a text message when he cancels the French concert and I am on my way there? I mean, if you send the text message early enough and I am just at Brussels, I could just spend the rest of my day there. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Moz has been unreliable since he left the womb.
He walked out of Smiths recording sessions, tv appearances, video shoots, etc. He has continued this inglorious tradition with his shift into solo status. No big deal. :rolleyes:

You have a point.

In any case, considering his dubious health recently, perhaps by dropping out of the interview he's trying to save his energy for the gigs.

Ok, then can you at least send me a text message when he cancels the French concert

:confused: You mean a pm? I can barely text I'm afraid.:o

Yeh he's illish but I mean I was ill myself and had a fever and my voice kept going funny and I coughed but me I still went to work and made a point of contaminating everyone! So why should he take days off?:mad:
(I only had 3 from the doctor. "I'm jealous, that's all". :blushing:)

It really depends on how much temperature he has. Let's ask the frinkers to take hold of the thermometer.

:confused: You mean a pm? I can barely text I'm afraid.:o

Yeh he's illish but I mean I was ill myself and had a fever and my voice kept going funny and I coughed but me I still went to work and made a point of contaminating everyone! So why should he take days off?:mad:
(I only had 3 from the doctor. "I'm jealous, that's all". :blushing:)

It really depends on how much temperature he has. Let's ask the frinkers to take hold of the thermometer.

No, not pm, text message. I am not going to take the internet with me. :D

Keep those frinkers away *holds up crucifix*

Doesn't look like some flu to me with a bit of temperature, rather something more severe that makes his stomach cringe and his face crinkle up in pain when he has his face away from the audience.

Doesn't look like some flu to me with a bit of temperature, rather something more severe that makes his stomach cringe and his face crinkle up in pain when he has his face away from the audience.

:eek: Turista?????

(aka Montezuma's revenge/ Delhi belly/ Honk Kong Dog/ etc)

Ha for God's sake Sir don't bring any of that here! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom