Morrissey and Band Aid Quotes.

Who is the biggest self-righteous, publicity seeking, African loving hypocrite?

• Bono

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geldof

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • McCartney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Princess Diana or her ugly sons

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Banging em' Dave

or Bobby Davro
Always good for a laugh:

"I'm not afraid to say that I think Band Aid was diabolical. Or to say that I think Bob Geldof is a nauseating character. Many people find that very unsettling, but I'll say it as loud as anyone wants me to. In the first instance the record itself was absolutely tuneless. One can have great concern for the people of Ethiopia, but it's another thing to inflict daily torture on the people of England. It was an awful record considering the mass of talent involved. And it wasn't done shyly it was the most self-righteous platform ever in the history of popular music."

"The whole implication was to save these people in Ethiopia, but who were they asking to save them? Some 13-year-old girl in Wigan! People like Thatcher and the royals could solve the Ethiopian problem within ten seconds. But Band Aid shied away from saying that — for heaven's sake, it was almost directly aimed at unemployed people."

Still poignant today as twats like Geldof, Bono, McCartney and the f*cking Royals tell Joe Public to give generously to 'the Afrikans' whilst they saunter off to their palatial piles.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Nigel Mansell and Steve Redgrave I hate as well :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom