McCane's Losing It!! I REALLY HATE THIS GUY !!

In addition to the widespread trend of Democrat partisans thinking their fakeries make their opponents and not themselves look bad(fake Bush documents, fake documentary films, fake quotes, fake pictures, etc etc etc), and in addition to what one can speculate about the issues related to women and sexuality that young Democrat males may be revealing in their reactions to Palin, this fake photo is interesting because of how much better Palin's head and face made the original model look!

208036176_05fcaef86c.jpg

This I do agree with.

In addition to the widespread trend of Democrat partisans thinking their fakeries make their opponents and not themselves look bad(fake Bush documents, fake documentary films, fake quotes, fake pictures, etc etc etc), and in addition to what one can speculate about the issues related to women and sexuality that young Democrat males may be revealing in their reactions to Palin, this fake photo is interesting because of how much better Palin's head and face made the picture look compared with the original model's!

208036176_05fcaef86c.jpg

but everyone knew it was a fake. no one tried to mislead with it.

the right does the same thing...mock the candidates. go to youtube and see the kind of racist mocking mccain supporters have been giving obama

Ok, but what about the fact that everyone accepts it as real because we've seen her act just like that.

You people need to shut up about Wright and Ayers, only extreme nut-jobs even care about his past.

I just want Obama properly vetted like you guys were calling for Palin to be.

If Wright wasn't a legit issue, why did Obama have to distance himself from him?

Ok, but what about the fact that everyone accepts it as real because we've seen her act just like that.

This is typical of leftists. The people defending Dan Rather's fake National Guard memos on Bush said they were "fake but accurate". Well, first they refused to acknowledge they were fake even after they were proven fake. Then they conceded they were fake but said they were still "accurate". lol

that CNN panel chart i was talking about...the one that favored mccain in the first half of the debate..they just favored obama as the winner. so really, maybe it's simply too late for mccain to impress people.

I just want Obama properly vetted like you guys were calling for Palin to be.

If Wright wasn't a legit issue, why did Obama have to distance himself from him?

I think Obama has distanced himself from Wright for years. He's just made a statement that he didn't agree with his views, so people would stop insisting he did.

If McCain actually had any ideas that were coherent, I wouldn't be voting for Obama. McCain seems to think the country can fix itself. Ain't gonna happen.

but everyone knew it was a fake. no one tried to mislead with it.

No one tries to mislead by creating a fake Palin pic and distributing it all over the Internet the wekend after Palin was anounced as McCain's running mate? That was the same weekend Democrats were saying Bristol Palin gave birth to Trig, not Sarah. No, no one was trying to mislead about anything.

You guys tried to destroy her before she could give her acceptance speech. I guess because you can see she's an important new face and influence in American politics, whetever happens this November, and you don't like the influence she might have in the years ahead.

So, will Warren Buffet by Obama's Treasury Sec. and Dick Lugar his Defense Sec. ???

He mentioned their names while saying "these are the poeple who will be sorrounding me if I am elected president"

This is typical of leftists. The people defending Dan Rather's fake National Guard memos on Bush said they were "fake but accurate". Well, first they refused to acknowledge they were fake even after they were proven fake. Then they conceded they were fake but said they were still "accurate". lol

Actually it's typical of anyone in an argument. It's not left or right. I'm both right and wrong though, because yes it should be acknowledged that fake photos are unfair and wrong, but there is something to what I said. If you saw Hillary Clinton in the same pose you'd know that the picture was fake. There is something in the argument after all.

its all built apon guilt by association. i want to hear issues.i dont care if mccain owns 90 f***ing houses, if obama had a nutjob for pastor,i dont care if palin believes in witches.

people on the right will say mccain won the debate and people on the left will say obama won it.

*yawn*

if the right want to bring up wright, they can do it.will most people care? no.
but they can use it and if i was a right wing adviser of course i would use it.i would not use ACORN as it has been now proved mccain was also a supporter,and spoke at a meeting of theirs only a couple years ago saying how great a job they did.

No one tries to mislead by creating a fake Palin pic and distributing it all over the Internet the wekend after Palin was anounced as McCain's running mate? That was the same weekend Democrats were saying Bristol Palin gave birth to Trig, not Sarah. No, no one was trying to mislead about anything.

You guys tried to destroy her before she could give her acceptance speech. I guess because you can see she's an important new face and influence in American politics, whetever happens this November, and you don't like the influence she might have in the years ahead.

Nobody has to try to destroy Palin. She opens her mouth and does the job herself.

i never said anything. I don't run the DailyKos...i can count with one hand the number of times i've been to that site.

but i understand what you are saying. it happens when peopel don't know about a candidate.

now that people know her, you don't see people lying about her past, her intelligence, her character...it's already plain to see. now, i realize you perceive things differently...so we will never agree on that. ok?? :cool:

That's cool that Palin is such a multi-talented person who can even play the flute. What a fresh new face on the scene!

Back
Top Bottom