'Maladjusted' - @ TV21, Manchester, 21st February

Just got home - had to leave early to catch the last bus sadly, but had a brilliant time - many thanks to all involved! :)

Yes Michelle it was a brilliant night, thanks to those who turned up and helped to make my birthday a great night -
Michelle, Sister Steve, Ben, Craig, Aziza, Ruth, Rachel, Esteban, Mike The Tory, The Stockport Posse, Natalie and, of course, The DJ himself, P***.

Jukebox 'Hungover' Jury:sick:

I don't feel very good.

Yes Michelle it was a brilliant night, thanks to those who turned up and helped to make my birthday a great night -
Michelle, Sister Steve, Ben, Craig, Aziza, Ruth, Rachel, Esteban, Mike The Tory, The Stockport Posse, Natalie and, of course, The DJ himself, P***.

I hear a nice Yuengling :sick: is a good remedy for a hangover, mate. :D

Was indeed a good night and good to see you again Phill...will see you at the next S&G night without a doubt!!

:D

And here are a couple of pics from the night...from my phone so a little bit blurry!!

SP_A0253.jpg

SP_A0251.jpg

Back
Top Bottom