Johnny Marr Sneakers?

Lucky you!

I still haven't received mine yet.
Hopefully delivered tomorrow...?

My shoe size is 4, but the smallest size avialable was 5 1/2, bigger than my feet.
They're a part of my collection and I'm happy about it. :)

Woo Hoo! This was waiting for me when I came home tonight...

1041476794_9f1de2d778.jpg

1041476818_15b58da06b.jpg

Peter

well done uncle skinny
and for a cool skool cause too
truly disappointed they were not issued in my girlie size!

My long lost sister dates Johnny Marr's son, however she could not get me free shoes! What a witch. I'm not about to pay for them!!!

heh nice..yeah mine are a bit big..but they fit fine..i got a 11 and they are about 1/2 size too big but awww they are precious! I cant wait to wear them to the MM concerts! yes i know..for a woman i have huge feet hehe

Johnny Marr Sneakers

Just looked at my e bay account and I've recieved a full refund from the Pictor School saying they over stated on ebay how many sneakers they had coming from the US.

f***ing gutted!!!! I have to say the Pictor school could have sorted things out a hell of a lot better!!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad

Re: Johnny Marr Sneakers

Just looked at my e bay account and I've recieved a full refund from the Pictor School saying they over stated on ebay how many sneakers they had coming from the US.

f***ing gutted!!!! I have to say the Pictor school could have sorted things out a hell of a lot better!!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad

Poor you...that's very unlucky. :(

heh nice..yeah mine are a bit big..but they fit fine..i got a 11 and they are about 1/2 size too big but awww they are precious! I cant wait to wear them to the MM concerts! yes i know..for a woman i have huge feet hehe
Some girls are bigger than others...:)

Back
Top Bottom