Jim & William Reid on Morrissey

Edinburgh! You're from Edinburgh! What a gorgeous city. I visited there last week for the first time.

Anyhoo, back to the clip: for some reason I can understand what William is saying, but not Jim. I wish they would've run subtitles like MTV does when the Gallagher brothers speak.

Edinburgh! You're from Edinburgh! What a gorgeous city. I visited there last week for the first time.

Anyhoo, back to the clip: for some reason I can understand what William is saying, but not Jim. I wish they would've run subtitles like MTV does when the Gallagher brothers speak.

Which part don't you understand?.i can translate.

Glad you liked my fair city,it's at its best during the Festival in August

OK, I've listened to it a few more times. Jim says "He quite often lands on his arse...[indecipherable]" then William talks over him for the rest of the clip and doesn't let Jim say much of anything else :)

Yeah I also had some trpuble understand him too. Btw I've been to Edinburgh during the festival, what a great time that was.

They take far too long to say nothing. First album was good though.

OK, I've listened to it a few more times. Jim says "He quite often lands on his arse...[indecipherable]" then William talks over him for the rest of the clip and doesn't let Jim say much of anything else :)

".....but on this occasion, I guess he did."

To "Don't put the guy down." He says, "Why? I would." Later he says, "He's done some other stuff that wiznae (wasn't) so great."

PS Glasgow is miles better.

Back
Top Bottom