Jesse Tobias 1995 video

Yeah, he was doing her at the time too... PUKE :eek:

more puke-worthy is Alanis doing Dave Coulier, aka Joey Gladstone.
2dave_coulier.jpg

speaking of which, Uncle Jesse is a whole different story. anyone see him lately??? He is FINE!

john_stamos_01.jpg

Yes! In response to your post nugz, I purred out loud. haha! Rolled my tongue and everything. hahaha!

Yes! In response to your post nugz, I purred out loud. haha! Rolled my tongue and everything. hahaha!

haha, the icon on my IM box is a flashing picture of John Stamos that says "I <3 John Stamos." ask SNS. he hates that thing! and that's why i will never change it.

more puke-worthy is Alanis doing Dave Coulier, aka Joey Gladstone.
2dave_coulier.jpg

Ha!! I still can't believe Dave was the inspiration? behind You Oughta Know. Don't forget Alanis bagged Ryan Reynolds too. Ok, back to the Topic. Jesse... YAWN. Show some umpf! Where is your motivation?! :p

Ha!! I still can't believe Dave was the inspiration? behind You Oughta Know. Don't forget Alanis bagged Ryan Reynolds too. Ok, back to the Topic. Jesse... YAWN. Show some umpf! Where is your motivation?! :p

Maybe he was Samson in reverse... all that hair was sapping his strength. And now, thanks to Moz, it's all gone and he is a powerhouse of guitar wizardry and sex appeal. Right? Right?

Maybe he was Samson in reverse... all that hair was sapping his strength. And now, thanks to Moz, it's all gone and he is a powerhouse of guitar wizardry and sex appeal. Right? Right?

Powerhouse of guitar wizardry and sex appeal...that is amazing and extremely correct! :D

Uh, no. You'd have thought that shearing his locks would have improved his hearing, but judging from his RotT songs, that hasn't been the case.

Jesse played guitar with the Red Hot Chili Peppers for a short time

Jesse played guitar with the Red Hot Chili Peppers for a short time

Yeah, they fired him about 10 minutes after they hired him, when Dave Navarro joined...

Of course this was all around the time they were selling out and becoming "The New Grateful Dead"

ahhhhhahhahaha,
OMG, i will NEVER see Jesse in the same light ever again.
:eek:
i didnt even imagine he was capable of so much hair..

The 90s were college & missed dot-com riches for me. But we didn't have kids then, so...

I'm too lazy to go watch Heathers tonight....I have over 500 films on DVD...would take me a while to locate it....

Surely you have it committed to memory?[/QUOTE]

You bet your barbecued corn nuts I do!:)

I have never seen Pump Up the Volume. Srsly. So I have no idea what it inspired anyone to do.

Heathers stands the test of time. I'm afraid if I watched Pump Up the Volume I'd just cringe...

Sincerely,

Betty Finn

The Miami show wasn't canceled because morrissey is sick, it was canceled because Jesse was fired last minute after morrissey viewed this clip. Further proof morrissey visits this site???

i am in the know :cool:

Back
Top Bottom