It’s not about politics

You're so knowledgeable about these things, honey bunny!!

Precisely it is. "From the river to the sea." There is no way the Palestinians could've accepted any US-brokered plan that did not include the right of return.

Unfortunately, it is almost certainly going to be the Israelis who fulfill a "river to the sea" dream. The cost will be that Jews will be broadly hated, and Israel will only last until the breakdown of global civilization, which could be less than a century away if climate models are any good. Or perhaps Allah will repay.
It's good to see someone stating that honestly. It's not just that, of course. The fall of Israel would be a huge victory for the advancing Islamic caliphate that is on the march across Europe - to the terror of every sane person left in Europe. Does anyone really think they would stop at the Sea? We defeated fascism in 1945 - but we have made the terrible mistake of allowing a new form of fascism - Islamic fascism - in via the back door. And Europe is slowly dying in front of our very eyes. Notre Dame - we know who tried to kill you.

Precisely it is. "From the river to the sea." There is no way the Palestinians could've accepted any US-brokered plan that did not include the right of return.

Unfortunately, it is almost certainly going to be the Israelis who fulfill a "river to the sea" dream. The cost will be that Jews will be broadly hated, and Israel will only last until the breakdown of global civilization, which could be less than a century away if climate models are any good. Or perhaps Allah will repay.
Spoiler alert: They are not and will be wrong.......again.

For good or ill, Sinn Féin signed up to a US-brokered plan that accepted the existence of a gerrymandered Protestant majority state that was created by the British Empire, i.e. 'Northern Ireland'. As I mentioned earlier, it is important to come to terms with reality as is, not reality as we would like it to be. The state of Israel isn't going away. Not unless Iran gets the bomb. Which could well be soon.

Notre Dame was not killed by muslims & feeding Morrissey's relatives racist lies from Ezra Levant that Moz then put into a career ending song is not facing reality.

Other people's careers need to be ended for this shit.

And Morrissey's career needs to be restored.

It's good to see someone stating that honestly. It's not just that, of course. The fall of Israel would be a huge victory for the advancing Islamic caliphate that is on the march across Europe - to the terror of every sane person left in Europe. Does anyone really think they would stop at the Sea? We defeated fascism in 1945 - but we have made the terrible mistake of allowing a new form of fascism - Islamic fascism - in via the back door. And Europe is slowly dying in front of our very eyes. Notre Dame - we know who tried to kill you.

Chicken or the egg, I suppose, but I don't know if Islamic fascism would be a threat if the West's imperial foreign policy hadn't encouraged Islamic radicalism in the first place. A parallel for this is Islamic anti-Semitism, which tracks neatly with the formation of Israel and Israel's occupation. The Houthi slogan is, "God Is the Greatest, Death to America, Death to Israel, A Curse Upon the Jews, Victory to Islam." Obviously, their ideology is founded on the hatred of one country on the other side of the planet, and another country that didn't even exist a hundred years ago. They were always going to have their religion, but it wouldn't have its radical flavor if not for the U.S. and Israel.

Notre Dame was not killed by muslims & feeding Morrissey's relatives racist lies from Ezra Levant that Moz then put into a career ending song is not facing reality.

Malarkey, is Ezra Levant the "creep" you mentioned yesterday? Because that would be interesting, considering the claim made by Gavin McInnes that Ezra Levant wants to buy Bonfire of Teenagers from Capital Records. If he is in correspondence with Morrissey's relatives, then there might be more to that one than I initially thought (normally I would not consider McInnes a trustworthy source).

Malarkey, is Ezra Levant the "creep" you mentioned yesterday? Because that would be interesting, considering the claim made by Gavin McInnes that Ezra Levant wants to buy Bonfire of Teenagers from Capital Records. If he is in correspondence with Morrissey's relatives, then there might be more to that one than I initially thought (normally I would not consider McInnes a trustworthy source).

Is Nerek Watch not keeping you posted?

No. He is not the creep.

J J - Morrissey's production manager & cousin - follows him on Twitter.

Ezra would expect a lot of anti-muslim & pro-Israel rhetoric for an album & he sues relentlessly - so that wouldn't work out if it happened.

Is Nerek Watch not keeping you posted?

No. He is not the creep.

J J - Morrissey's production manager & cousin - follows him on Twitter.

Ezra would expect a lot of anti-muslim & pro-Israel rhetoric for an album & he sues relentlessly - so that wouldn't work out if it happened.

The Nerak Watch thread has been dead for a while. But you said Ezra Levant was "feeding" Morrissey's relatives lies. First you made it sound like he's in direct contact, now it's just "Morrissey's cousin follows him on Twitter." Big deal.

You don't think Morrissey could give Ezra Levant some anti-Muslim and pro-Israel rhetoric in return for buying back Bonfire of Teenagers? I don't think that would be difficult for Morrissey to muster. Forget about his relatives, Morrissey himself has: endorsed For Britain and Anne Marie Waters, recommended Douglas Murray's The Strange Death of Europe, spoken against halal slaughter and made fun of Sadiq Khan, and above all, written an ode of respect to Israel.

Going down a rabbit hole, do you happen to know what Dasha Nekrasova's stance is on Israel/Palestine? I tried searching the titles of her podcast episodes, but no dice. I did find this, though:

"Actress and comedian Ivy Wolk joins the ladies to discuss zoomers, #MeToo, Matthew Perry, Morrissey, and more." It's several months old. Did anyone listen to it? Was it in the Strange/unexpected thread? It would've been shortly after Morrissey's four-night residency in New York, which drew Nekrasova, McInnes, and Levant. I cannot bear to listen to these two women for thirty seconds, let alone two hours, so hopefully someone here will have a time-stamp for the Morrissey segment.

Last edited:
The Nerak Watch thread has been dead for a while. But you said Ezra Levant was "feeding" Morrissey's relatives lies. First you made it sound like he's in direct contact, now it's just "Morrissey's cousin follows him on Twitter." Big deal.

You don't think Morrissey could give Ezra Levant some anti-Muslim and pro-Israel rhetoric in return for buying back Bonfire of Teenagers? I don't think that would be difficult for Morrissey to muster. Forget about his relatives, Morrissey himself has: endorsed For Britain and Anne Marie Waters, recommended Douglas Murray's The Strange Death of Europe, spoken against halal slaughter and made fun of Sadiq Khan, and above all, written an ode of respect to Israel.

Going down a rabbit hole, do you happen to know what Dasha Nekrasova's stance is on Israel/Palestine? I tried searching the titles of her podcast episodes, but no dice. I did find this, though:

"Actress and comedian Ivy Wolk joins the ladies to discuss zoomers, #MeToo, Matthew Perry, Morrissey, and more." It's several months old. Did anyone listen to it? Was it in the Strange/unexpected thread? It would've been shortly after Morrissey's four-night residency in New York, which drew Nekrasova, McInnes, and Levant. I cannot bear to listen to these two women for thirty seconds, let alone two hours, so hopefully someone here will have a time-stamp for the Morrissey segment.

Morrissey saying bitty things he's picked up from his relatives that have to be turned into a shitstorm by the mainstream media & endlessly repeated by trolls like you - isn't worth paying for.

Morrissey would have to know he was being paid to spout anti-Muslim pro-Israel rhetoric & he would have to be happy for his entire solo career to be reduced to it.

No one who wasn't also promoting bigotry would bother with his music while he was still alive & he'd probably have to be dead 10 years before we could rescue Vauxhall & I.

Like I said on the Brand thread - it's a case of contacting the media/venues etc - & pointing out what's happened & why the shitstorms have to stop.

Morrissey saying bitty things he's picked up from his relatives that have to be turned into a shitstorm by the mainstream media & endlessly repeated by trolls like you - isn't worth paying for.

Morrissey would have to know he was being paid to spout anti-Muslim pro-Israel rhetoric & he would have to be happy for his entire solo career to be reduced to it.

No one who wasn't also promoting bigotry would bother with his music while he was still alive & he'd probably have to be dead 10 years before we could rescue Vauxhall & I.

If you're looking at it from Levant's perspective, Morrissey wouldn't have to say anything more than he's already said (and sung). It wouldn't profit Levant to have Morrissey specialize as a rabid Islamophobe Zionist. That would just alienate potential listeners. Levant has a whole stable of Rebel Media pundits to push that stuff. He would ultimately want 1. the prestige of being Morrissey's record label, 2. downloads and record sales, and 3. the fact that Morrissey is already considered to be on the "anti-woke"/Douglas Murray side. Making too much of that is fatal, though; he would probably want Morrissey to be settled as a sort of "heterodox" "truth-telling" contrarian of the milder, more palatable UnHerd and Quillette kind.

Last edited:
Chicken or the egg, I suppose, but I don't know if Islamic fascism would be a threat if the West's imperial foreign policy hadn't encouraged Islamic radicalism in the first place. A parallel for this is Islamic anti-Semitism, which tracks neatly with the formation of Israel and Israel's occupation. The Houthi slogan is, "God Is the Greatest, Death to America, Death to Israel, A Curse Upon the Jews, Victory to Islam." Obviously, their ideology is founded on the hatred of one country on the other side of the planet, and another country that didn't even exist a hundred years ago. They were always going to have their religion, but it wouldn't have its radical flavor if not for the U.S. and Israel.
I don't think that's true. Islamic hatred of Jews goes all the way back to Mohammed and the hadith. And if Israel was wiped off the map tomorrow, do you really think radical Islam would stop? Not at all. That bonfire would be fired up, not doused.

I don't think that's true. Islamic hatred of Jews goes all the way back to Mohammed and the hadith. And if Israel was wiped off the map tomorrow, do you really think radical Islam would stop? Not at all. That bonfire would be fired up, not doused.

Of course it has a long history, but previously it was based on religious chauvinism, not the specific hatred of the Jews as a demonic cabal controlling the world. The Jews, along with the Christians, had a privileged status in Islam as "people of the book," and historically the Jews fared much better under Muslim dhimmitude than as Christian subjects.

You're right that if Israel went way tomorrow, radical Islam wouldn't stop. But that wasn't my point. I merely said that Israel and Western foreign policy radicalized Muslims. It's doubtful the phenomenon will ever go way. You can't unscramble an egg.

If you're looking at it from Levant's perspective, Morrissey wouldn't have to say anything more than he's already said (and sung). It wouldn't profit Levant to have Morrissey specialize as a rabid Islamophobe Zionist. That would just alienate potential listeners. Levant has a whole stable of Rebel Media pundits to push that stuff. He would ultimately want 1. the prestige of being Morrissey's record label, 2. downloads and record sales, and 3. the fact that Morrissey is already considered to be on the "anti-woke"/Douglas Murray side. Making too much of that is fatal, though; he would probably want Morrissey to be settled as a sort of "heterodox" "truth-telling" contrarian of the milder, more palatable UnHerd and Quillette kind.

He wouldn't get any prestige from being Morrissey's record label.

And Morrissey would be unhappy that he'd get no positive mainstream coverage - just the same bunch of shitty racists that have already flogged those two songs & two albums to death.

Morrissey's music isn't the product.

Racism is the product.

Of course it has a long history, but previously it was based on religious chauvinism, not the specific hatred of the Jews as a demonic cabal controlling the world. The Jews, along with the Christians, had a privileged status in Islam as "people of the book," and historically the Jews fared much better under Muslim dhimmitude than as Christian subjects.

You're right that if Israel went way tomorrow, radical Islam wouldn't stop. But that wasn't my point. I merely said that Israel and Western foreign policy radicalized Muslims. It's doubtful the phenomenon will ever go way. You can't unscramble an egg.
It won't go away because it is inbuilt into Islam. Nothing to do with Western foreign policy.

Back
Top Bottom