It’s not about politics

My old man lived in NZ for a while in the 60's....he loved it. Sorry to hear about the problems.
Yeah it used to be a great country but has been steadily going downhill for awhile. The last far-left govt led by the odious Jacinda Ardern poured gasoline on the fire. So hated is she in NZ it's actually not safe for her to live here anymore, not that she wants to, she has bigger fish to fry. But beware of any organization she pops up in, she's absolutely toxic.

I'm seriously consider moving myself, will probably keep a family home here but move elsewhere for the bulk of the year.

And why did they go there? In the future...if things carry on.......they'll probably be a civil war but I won't be around to see it.

Doubtless there’ll be plenty of violence. Just like there is in Israel/Palestine right now. Displacements and ethnic cleansings are gruesome things, and tribal hatreds don’t die easily.

What do you all think is driving the DEI agenda? Who (if anyone) is actually benefitting from it?
Is it just a bi-product of the iPhone/social media/tiktok? Are people just desperate for any sort of attention?
Joe Rogan and pals would have you believe it’s some sort of political agenda. But I can’t believe that.
Does this help a tiny bit?

What conservative party members really think (all over the shop) - https://bright-green.org/2024/03/04...islam-is-a-threat-to-the-british-way-of-life/

How long before this video comes back to bite him, hopefully not long. I don’t know what his policies are but imagine having this cokehead representing you. I can’t stand the members of Blur; what a bunch of pompous w@nkers, especially the three in that video! If I lived in Mid Sussex it would give me great pleasure to vote against him.

Mr. Galloway had the last laugh, say hello to your newest MP!

IMG_1792.jpeg

How long before this video comes back to bite him, hopefully not long. I don’t know what his policies are but imagine having this cokehead representing you. I can’t stand the members of Blur; what a bunch of pompous w@nkers, especially the three in that video! If I lived in Mid Sussex it would give me great pleasure to vote against him.

I wanna hang out with these guys too!!! :hearteyes: :rock:

Alex and Damon have the sexiest speaking voice (singular because they both seem to have the same voice) :love:

but seriously, how is it that alex and damon have exactly the same voice?! and how is it so ridiculously sexy?!

alex is sooooooo cute, smiling in the background!!! what a stud!!!

Back
Top Bottom