It’s not about politics

I just believe they're fools who have never lived under the threat of murder and have no understanding of what it's like to live in a country permanently under attack.

Why is the country permanently under attack, though? The original goal of Zionism was to create a Jewish state as a safe haven for Jews. Can you at least admit that they put it in the wrong place? A Jew at this point is much safer in Europe than in Israel. It boggles the mind: to get away from European anti-Semitism, they had to go to Palestine, commit atrocities and displacements, and inflame Arab anti-Semitism.

You're inconsistent if you're against mass immigration of minorities to your own country, but don't care that Israel was populated by mass immigration against the complaints of Palestinians. If the UN carved out a Muslim state on your island and displaced Britons, would that be okay with you?

Why is the country permanently under attack, though? The original goal of Zionism was to create a Jewish state as a safe haven for Jews. Can you at least admit that they put it in the wrong place? A Jew at this point is much safer in Europe than in Israel. It boggles the mind: to get away from European anti-Semitism, they had to go to Palestine, commit atrocities and displacements, and inflame Arab anti-Semitism.

You're inconsistent if you're against mass immigration of minorities to your own country, but don't care that Israel was populated by mass immigration against the complaints of Palestinians. If the UN carved out a Muslim state on your island and displaced Britons, would that be okay with you?

Yere, I guess the actual homeland of the Jews is a bad place. The English should be in Russia by rights.

I wish there wasn't.
You just wish everyone was catholic, non-binary, pro-Palestine, ultra left-wing and worshipped at the altar of Saint Mozi The Infallible.
And the only reason you’re “on the left” is because you’re unemployed and love being a social justice warrior on the dole, while rest the of us work for a f***ing living. Parasitic swine that you are.

Yere, I guess the actual homeland of the Jews is a bad place.

Of course it's a bad place, Hoffman. We don't just create new nations based on where someone's ancestors were 2000 years ago and displace the current inhabitants and force them to live under occupation. That's a recipe for animosity. It's why Israel is so hated in the Middle East and why it recently experienced the biggest massacre of Jews since the Holocaust. QED.

Of course it's a bad place, Hoffman. We don't just create new nations based on where someone's ancestors were 2000 years ago and displace the current inhabitants and force them to live under occupation. That's a recipe for animosity. It's why Israel is so hated in the Middle East and why it recently experienced the biggest massacre of Jews since the Holocaust. QED.

They aren't going anywhere.....time to get used to it. The abbo's aren't waging a guerilla war in Oz.......the Maori's aren't in battle mode........the native Indians in America put down their spears a lot time ago.

There's nothing wrong with the people in England. I was in Tower Hamlets all day & nothing bad happened. Not even a hint of it.

Guess it's a win-win day when you don't robbed or raped. (Tower Hamlet's isn't really England btw.......you need to get out a bit further if you want to see England.....not many English left in London or the outer boroughs.

They aren't going anywhere.....time to get used to it. The abbo's aren't waging a guerilla war in Oz.......the Maori's aren't in battle mode........the native Indians in America put down their spears a lot time ago.

Then shouldn't you get used to all the Muslim immigrants in your own country that you don't like? They aren't going anywhere either. I'll repeat my original point, though: Jews in America are safer than Jews in Israel. Why they insist on staying in Israel is because they insist on their perverse religio-ethnic identity politics. Why you want the West to keep pumping money and material to fund and support an obviously failed project when Jews would be safer as a diaspora is a puzzle. Is it because the Israelis are good at blowing up Muslims?

They actually are. NZ (now renamed 'Aotearoa' by far-left radicals) is going down tis horrible horrible DEI/Identity Politics route and it's tearing our country in two.

Then shouldn't you get used to all the Muslim immigrants in your own country that you don't like? They aren't going anywhere either. I'll repeat my original point, though: Jews in America are safer than Jews in Israel. Why they insist on staying in Israel is because they insist on their perverse religio-ethnic identity politics. Why you want the West to keep pumping money and material to fund and support an obviously failed project when Jews would be safer as a diaspora is a puzzle. Is it because the Israelis are good at blowing up Muslims?
They don’t need to move. They’re the classroom bully whose mum is the teacher.
Say the wrong word, to our children…. We’ll have you, oh yes, we’ll have you…

Difference is....... Britain was fully formed already. None of those countries were. Also......the general population never wanted or needed mass immigration.......even the story of the Windrush about the West Indians coming to save us in the 50's is a complete lie.....the owners of the boat just turned up......Labour, who were in power at the time, knew nothing about it.

What do you all think is driving the DEI agenda? Who (if anyone) is actually benefitting from it?
Is it just a bi-product of the iPhone/social media/tiktok? Are people just desperate for any sort of attention?
Joe Rogan and pals would have you believe it’s some sort of political agenda. But I can’t believe that.

Difference is....... Britain was fully formed already. None of those countries were. Also......the general population never wanted or needed mass immigration.......

The general population of occupied Palestine didn't want mass immigration either. They complained about it, but their overlords didn't care. Sound familiar? Britain may be "fully formed already," but the Canaanite tribes displaced by the ancient Jews probably considered themselves perfectly settled on their land and in their cities just as much as you do. The Jews were never "aboriginal" to that land. They took it by force both times. Not a good model.

But, if you think "might makes right," or "que sera sera," then fine. Islam has a holy book, too, and Allah commends conquest. If Muslims can take England by immigration instead of the sword, the result will be the same. And if they keep it for an acceptable amount of time, will you somehow consider it theirs as much as you think Israel belongs to the Jews?

Last edited:
The general population of occupied Palestine didn't want mass immigration either. They complained about it, but their overlords didn't care. Sound familiar? Britain may be "fully formed already," but the Canaanite tribes displaced by the ancient Jews probably considered themselves perfectly settled on their land and in their cities just as much as you do. The Jews were never "aboriginal" to that land. They took it by force both times. Not a good model.

But, if you think "might makes right," or "que sera sera," then fine. Islam a holy book, too, and Allah commends conquest. If Muslims can take England by immigration instead of the sword, the result will be the same. And if they keep it for an acceptable amount of time, will you somehow consider it theirs as much as you think Israel belongs to the Jews?

And why did they go there? In the future...if things carry on.......they'll probably be a civil war but I won't be around to see it.

🤷‍♀️

Screenshot_20240305-131416_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom