Is Morrissey against animal testing or what?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
:mad: Discuss.

Somebody deleted my "So."

Okay, let's say this dude was a dog:

sacred-heart-of-jesus-713902.gif

And some scientist had a chain he could yank that tightened the barbed wire around his heart. Morrissey would NOT approve of this practice. Correct?

Bleh. Let's pass this thread off as :crazy:.

Okay, let's say this dude was a dog:

sacred-heart-of-jesus-713902.gif

And some scientist had a chain he could yank that tightened the barbed wire around his heart. Morrissey would NOT approve of this practice. Correct?

What has that ridiculous scenario got to do with animal testing? :confused:

As ever CG, I'm truly baffled.

Does this one count?

Saint_Johnny.jpg

What has that ridiculous scenario got to do with animal testing? :confused:

As ever CG, I'm truly baffled.

I'm so sorry Amy. Someday, hopefully, I'll be able to explain it and you'll say, "Oh okay. Well that makes sense then." :p Even I reread my posts and say WTF? :straightface: but I totally know WTF but being in the reader's shoes it's just massive WTFsville.

You remember the oxford gig in 2006 right?

i do moz had a right go about the animal testing in oxford.it was a big headline
story for quite a wile wilst the buildings were being done.it dosent even get a mention now.if i remember it was a good gig but oxfords a shit venue no standig very small seats with no leg room.he made some comment about were you at cheltenham last night and he got that julie to say some thing.he then did his famous if you think it,s ok to do animal testing then be tested on .i remember the oxford mail newspaper had a good old moan the next day and it was hyped up to make moz look like the bad guy.

Back
Top Bottom