Interesting blog

I'm the blogger that wrote the article, and unfortunately, that's not the same website or list where I saw Morrissey listed as "questionable." The one I saw was clearly the work of a serious psychotic -- extreme obsessive and the rants went on and on and on. This, though equally offensive (and yeah, gotta love the Wilde quotes!), it's a lot more "professional" looking, and doesn't give off the same psycho-killer-in-the-making vibe. I really wish I'd saved the link when I first read it, but alas, it's lost now. I remember the same guy going on at length that Carlos Santana is obviously Satanic because he claims the archangel Metatron told him to record his "Supernatural" album (is there no pleasing this guy? Ha!) That might help the searching, if anyone's interested.

I'm the blogger that wrote the article, and unfortunately, that's not the same website or list where I saw Morrissey listed as "questionable." The one I saw was clearly the work of a serious psychotic -- extreme obsessive and the rants went on and on and on. This, though equally offensive (and yeah, gotta love the Wilde quotes!), it's a lot more "professional" looking, and doesn't give off the same psycho-killer-in-the-making vibe. I really wish I'd saved the link when I first read it, but alas, it's lost now. I remember the same guy going on at length that Carlos Santana is obviously Satanic because he claims the archangel Metatron told him to record his "Supernatural" album (is there no pleasing this guy? Ha!) That might help the searching, if anyone's interested.

I think I know the site you're talking about. Seriously weird shit.

Is this site a joke? :confused:

I HOPE SO but part of me thinks no there really are mentally deranged, narrow minded, bigoted, brain washed people in the world. I’m assuming this is American as it uses the word “fag” and there is a preacher but there are people in Britain who buy The Sun and The Daily Mail……and the NME!
I wish there wasn't.

I HOPE SO but part of me thinks no there really are mentally deranged, narrow minded, bigoted, brain washed people in the world. I’m assuming this is American as it uses the word “fag” and there is a preacher but there are people in Britain who buy The Sun and The Daily Mail……and the NME!
I wish there wasn't.

I hope so too. But there are people who believe in Intelligent Design, just to mention an example, so who knows.:rolleyes:

Great list! All of my favorite bands and musicians are on there! :D

How is that possible? Those tight white shorts of George Michael are VILE! :eek: ;)
Love those white shorts and the shuttlecocks he's send down them during shows!

Lil'Wayne
P!nK (gay family)
The Black Keys

Coldplay
SlipKnot (make-up)
RadioHead
Michael Jackson
Boredoms
School of Seven Bells (gay twins)

Jason Mraz
Jonas Brothers
Rilo Kiley
Death Cab for Cutie
Sarah McLachlan
George Strait
Cold War Kids
Toby Keith (cowboy)
P-Diddy
Black People
Vampire Weekend

King Crimson

Kate Bush (kissed a girl)

Bob Dylan
Fleet Foxes
Sigur Ros (nudists)
Twisted Sister

The Spores (endorse suicide)
Scissor Sisters
Turbonegro
Rufus Wainwright
Merzbau
Ravi Shankar
The Butchies (lizbians)
Wilco
Bjork (mb)
Tech N9ne
Ghostface Killah
Bobby Conn
Morton Subotnik
Cole Porter
The String Cheese Incident
Eagles of Death Metal
Polyphonic Spree
The Faint
Interpol
Twisted Sister (jj)
Tegan and Sara
Erasure
The Grateful Dead (drugs too)
Le Tigre
Marilyn Manson (dark gay)
The Gossip
The Magnetic Fields
The Doors
Phish
Queen
The Strokes
Morrissey(?questionable?)
Metallica

Judas Priest
The Village People
The Secret Handshake
The Rolling Stones
David Bowie
Frankie Goes to Hollywood
Man or Astroman
Richard Cheese
Jay-Z
Depeche Mode
Kansas
Ani DiFranco
Fischerspooner
John Mayer
George Michael (texan)
Angel Eyes
The Indigo Girls
Velvet Underground
Madonna
Elton John
Barry Manilow
Indigo Girls
Melissa Etheridge
Eminmen
Nirvana
Boy George
Jon Brion

The Killers
Lou Reed
Lil' Wayne
Motorhead
Jill Sobule
Wilson Phillips
DMX
Wesley Willis
Lisa Loeb
Ted Nugent (loincloth)
Dogstar
Thirty Seconds to Mars
Lil' Kim
kd lang
Frank Sinatra
Hinder
Nickleback
Justus Kohncke
Bob Mould
Clay Aiken
Arcade Fire
Bright Eyes
Corinne Bailey Rae
Audioslave
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Panic at the Disco
The Cure (makeup)
Spin Doctors
The Deers
Lindsey Lohan
The Smiths
Beck
Tom Waits
The Cramps
Cannibal Corpse
Britney Spears(kissed Madonna)
Perfect Sin
The Queers
NoFx(gay punk)
Soup Dragons
Elton John(really gay

(ok if this is true im definately going to hell... but Jay-z gay? hahaha)

Back
Top Bottom