Has Morrissey backed out of Jools Holland show? (Yes, BBC confirmed)

TOBIN

If he does this show surely it aint giving his throat much of a rest for future gigs,,on the other hand he does have an album to promote,,,mmmmm.steve.

Re: Has morrissey backed out of jools holland show later live.tues 12th may?

If he does this show surely it aint giving his throat much of a rest for future gigs,,on the other hand he does have an album to promote,,,mmmmm.steve.

Throat? When did you make this diagnosis? :confused:

didnt i read he was on antibiotics for his throat ,,sorry got it wrong.

He has pulled out of Later, though NY Dolls still scheduled to appear.

didnt i read he was on antibiotics for his throat ,,sorry got it wrong.

He mentioned the antibiotics a couple of times last night, then tonights gig was cancelled due to ill health. I think he's just picked up a virus. I've not kissed my wife for a few days trying to avoid catching hers!

He has pulled out of Later, though NY Dolls still scheduled to appear.

He is still listed as appearing on the shows website. Though I would expect him to cancel. To be honest, given my stash of tickets for forthcoming gigs, I'd prefer him to rest right now.

He is still listed as appearing on the shows website. Though I would expect him to cancel.

He has already cancelled. I heard it from the BBC Press Office

He is still listed as appearing on the shows website. Though I would expect him to cancel. To be honest, given my stash of tickets for forthcoming gigs, I'd prefer him to rest right now.

snap, besides jools makes my skin crawl, dont know why he just does so i wont mind not having to sit through it. :D

If he performs, it would be a couple of songs, so I don't think it would make a difference. But certainly a lot of people will throw a big fit.

I'd like to ram that boogie-woogie piano up Holland's backside.

Ahem.

Poor old bloke must be suffering if he's pulled out of being on tv with his favourite ever band. :( Poor guy!

From facebook..
It's with great reluctance that Morrissey has been forced to cancel his scheduled appearance on the Later... With Jools Holland program this week.

Instead, Morrissey will continue his recuperation so that he can get back on the road as soon as possible and that the minimum disruption is caused to his current UK tour.

From facebook..
It's with great reluctance that Morrissey has been forced to cancel his scheduled appearance on the Later... With Jools Holland program this week.

Instead, Morrissey will continue his recuperation so that he can get back on the road as soon as possible and that the minimum disruption is caused to his current UK tour.

Well, that's something...

He'll be tucked up with a hot chocolate then.:(

I went anyway, was a good show, with everyone doing different songs taped for the full Friday show - Daniel Merriweather was the replacement for Mozzer, and did Stop Me If You've Heard This One Before. Oh, the irony.

I went anyway, was a good show, with everyone doing different songs taped for the full Friday show - Daniel Merriweather was the replacement for Mozzer, and did Stop Me If You've Heard This One Before. Oh, the irony.
oh the Inadequacy

Yeah, The Dolls were great and it's a shame Mozzer wasn't there to play alongside them seeing as he helped get them back together in 2004. They played Cos I sez so from their new album and Personality Crisis from way back when. They were full of energy, I thought.
Jools did mention that Morrissey was ill, at the start of the show, and he wished him a speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom