Haha! Gaga has a peepee

I know someone already linked it, but here's Lady GaGa's response. If she really said all that, I love her for it. Either way, this response sums things up very nicely.

Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f***ing deal.

Big f***ing deal, people.

To all you 'confused' people who are now calling her a he/she- it's f***ing violent and if you can't respect people enough to take their word for their own gender, you really are sad little creatures.

I know someone already linked it, but here's Lady GaGa's response. If she really said all that, I love her for it. Either way, this response sums things up very nicely.

Big f***ing deal, people.

To all you 'confused' people who are now calling her a he/she- it's f***ing violent and if you can't respect people enough to take their word for their own gender, you really are sad little creatures.

Well put.

Yeah if I was an undercover tranny I'd definately let my cock swing all over the place in front of thousands of people.

You see blokes with trousers so tight you wonder if they have one, so I'm sure Lady GaGa could keep hers safely tucked away.

I don't understand...why is it so hard to believe that someone would be open about it? Could it be that she is just not ashamed and doesn't think she needs to keep it "safely tucked away"?

Violent? That's quite an exaggeration.

There actually is a relevant sub-context here that I think you're missing.

If any of this is true, it makes a statement on how superficial people really are.

Tons of people are like, "She's so hot! I'd love to f*** her!" but most of these people would retract that sentiment if there was some truth to this stuff.

I only think it's funny because it destroys the image that she's trying to portray. Going by the name "Lady" and having that be in question is something that makes me laugh. It would be funny if it came out that Boy George was actually a woman or if Mr. T was a hermaphrodite.

I don't think anyone here really cares what is in her pants. We're just having a few laughs at the expense of someone impossible to take seriously. It's not like we are planning to form a large group who will attend shows holding up signs that say "Show us your PEENER!"

When we actually start acting with malicious intent your ascension to the soap box will have some relevance.

I work with someone that is intersexed or whatever and if you saw his face whenever he gets called a bird/love/gay you would know that he would rather take a punch in the face than be made to suffer that abuse, so I wouldn't describe that as an exaggeration at all.

I work with someone that is intersexed or whatever and if you saw his face whenever he gets called a bird/love/gay you would know that he would rather take a punch in the face than be made to suffer that abuse, so I wouldn't describe that as an exaggeration at all.

I wouldn't do that to a person. I think there is a huge difference between making fun of someone famous in a way that they don't know about and doing something like that.

I worked with a trans-gendered person who was pre-op and she told me what her name was and I simply called her that. I never made any comments about her either to her face or behind her back.

I think people that are getting riled up are taking things way too personally and being far too politically correct.

There actually is a relevant sub-context here that I think you're missing.

If any of this is true, it makes a statement on how superficial people really are.

Tons of people are like, "She's so hot! I'd love to f*** her!" but most of these people would retract that sentiment if there was some truth to this stuff.

I only think it's funny because it destroys the image that she's trying to portray. Going by the name "Lady" and having that be in question is something that makes me laugh. It would be funny if it came out that Boy George was actually a woman or if Mr. T was a hermaphrodite.

I don't think anyone here really cares what is in her pants. We're just having a few laughs at the expense of someone impossible to take seriously. It's not like we are planning to form a large group who will attend shows holding up signs that say "Show us your PEENER!"

When we actually start acting with malicious intent your ascension to the soap box will have some relevance.

The point is that she is who she is, regardless of whatever organs she has. There is no irony in an intersexed woman who calls herself a "Lady", because these two things do not contradict each other.

When you call her a he/she/it (as someone here did) that's offensive, whether she knows about it or not. If someone here would make racist or sexist jokes about someone famous, a lot of us would agree that's unacceptable. That's the same thing.

I agree that people are superficial. The good thing about stories like this one is that it challenges people and make them re-think their assumptions about gender and sexuality.

The point is that she is who she is, regardless of whatever organs she has. There is no irony in an intersexed woman who calls herself a "Lady", because these two things do not contradict each other.

When you call her a he/she/it (as someone here did) that's offensive, whether she knows about it or not. If someone here would make racist or sexist jokes about someone famous, a lot of us would agree that's unacceptable. That's the same thing.

I agree that people are superficial. The good thing about stories like this one is that it challenges people and make them re-think their assumptions about gender and sexuality.

I guess I don't know why everyone get's so offended over things that actually have no impact on them directly. Politically correctness in my eyes is retarded.

As someone who is Irish, I'm not offended by the term Paddy Wagon but apparently I'm supposed to be.

I don't know why people calling chocolate sprinkles "Jimmies" has suddenly become racist but as someone named Jimmy, I'm again, not offended.

Calling someone no one here knows "he/she/it" is really not that big of a deal to me. If I were to say something like that, I would say it out of humour. I cannot say what the driving factor was for the person who wrote it.

Racism can be done out of humour but it usually isn't. No one is really going to start making racist jokes about people here because racism is not allowed and it will lead to infractions. I like this policy and I'm glad that davidt runs the site that way.

I don't support hate towards other people in a generic sense.. such as race or sexuality or religion.. I do support it towards specific people who have DONE things, such as Hitler or The Penguin. If anyone actually hates Lady Gaga because there are rumours that she is a hermaphrodite or hates anyone for that reason they are of shallow mind and need to be more understanding of the things that people are but did not choose. In the mean time, this whole thing, which I am not even sure is true or not, makes me laugh.

Heat mentioned it in this month's issue, and she apparantly told them, "Truthfully, I do have a big donkey dick that everyone can suck" but her spokesperson had no comment.

You heard it here first. :p
She's great!

I guess I don't know why everyone get's so offended over things that actually have no impact on them directly. Politically correctness in my eyes is retarded.

As someone who is Irish, I'm not offended by the term Paddy Wagon but apparently I'm supposed to be.

I don't know why people calling chocolate sprinkles "Jimmies" has suddenly become racist but as someone named Jimmy, I'm again, not offended.

Calling someone no one here knows "he/she/it" is really not that big of a deal to me. If I were to say something like that, I would say it out of humour. I cannot say what the driving factor was for the person who wrote it.

Racism can be done out of humour but it usually isn't. No one is really going to start making racist jokes about people here because racism is not allowed and it will lead to infractions. I like this policy and I'm glad that davidt runs the site that way.

I don't support hate towards other people in a generic sense.. such as race or sexuality or religion.. I do support it towards specific people who have DONE things, such as Hitler or The Penguin. If anyone actually hates Lady Gaga because there are rumours that she is a hermaphrodite or hates anyone for that reason they are of shallow mind and need to be more understanding of the things that people are but did not choose. In the mean time, this whole thing, which I am not even sure is true or not, makes me laugh.

TOS are not important to me, but basic respect for people is. In this sense I don't understand why racist jokes are any different from any other kind of joke that ridicules someone's identity. You can call it politically correctness if you want, I will not be offended :)

I don't think it's always right to set the line that shouldn't be crossed according to our own sensitivity threshold. People are different and have different experiences.

I really don't get what's funny about intersexed people btw.

I wouldn't do that to a person. I think there is a huge difference between making fun of someone famous in a way that they don't know about and doing something like that.

I worked with a trans-gendered person who was pre-op and she told me what her name was and I simply called her that. I never made any comments about her either to her face or behind her back.

I think people that are getting riled up are taking things way too personally and being far too politically correct.

and there's 'politically correct' out of the bag, that same bag with 'man-hater' in it which gets so readily thrown about when someone shows an interest in women's rights. Shame there's no compassion in that tired old bag, isn't it?

I don't understand...why is it so hard to believe that someone would be open about it? Could it be that she is just not ashamed and doesn't think she needs to keep it "safely tucked away"?

LOL How the hell did you try to twist my comments?

Because she's not open about it maybe :confused:

As far as I'm aware, all the claims are from laughable websites unless of course this is all an LGBT conspiracy we're not in on.

Kylie, Bananarama, Rachel Stevens, Gerri Halliwell etc also performed Pride Parade UK in the past.

omg! they're gay too? :eek:
what about my beloved
3670160801_66dd2f7452.jpg

BoA? I stood not more than 10 feet from her at the last Gay Pride Festival :love:
and I dont think she's gay :cool:
but thx QP for reminding me that sarcasm is lost on you :rolleyes:
or I have a new theory:
You merely pretend not to get sarcasm in order to "troll a response" out of others. :straightface:
Shame on you if that is true.
tsktskog7.gif

If not, sorry I think that about you now :blushing:

Last edited:
LOL How the hell did you try to twist my comments?

Because she's not open about it maybe :confused:

As far as I'm aware, all the claims are from laughable websites unless of course this is all an LGBT conspiracy we're not in on.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not. I commented on your disbelief that anyone would be open about being transgendered which suggest a taken for granted notion that it is something people should be ashamed of.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not. I commented on your disbelief that anyone would be open about being transgendered which suggest a taken for granted notion that it is something people should be ashamed of.

Sorry, where have I mentioned anyone other than Lady Gaga. I can't see how my commentary on this case can be applied elsewhere.

She's presenting herself to the world as a woman, not a drag act so pardon me for assuming she isn't or wasn't at any stage a man.

If it is true then she's not open about it and therefore hiding it for a reason.

If it's not true then obviously that's not a great rumour to have spread. Or should she be proud of it?

Is this some sort of LGBT Pride troll? Probably an alias of someone in the closet.

This thread throws up a very serious question.....when I am insulting her (him)(which I would like to, as she(he) is an attention seeking talentless vile 'character' )...

Do I now say "Lady Gaga is a twat" or "Lady Gaga is a dick"
:)

Tags
gaga hermaphrodite i would. iluvladygaga lawl tranny ugo wud u hit it? yeah i would
Back
Top Bottom