Give users the freedom to delete their own threads.

Would you like the option to delete your own threads?

• Total voters
You are entitled to your views. I won't argue my points further. But I am not behaving any less moral or crass than them. That is the bottom line. Wit is not the same as cutting people down for sport by using stereotypical ad hominem attacks. I hope he does not betray you again. Sleep with one eye open. That's all I'll say.

Wasn't you the one who started with the fat bashing the other day to me in a comment not even directed at you?

You're full of shit Jehne

I know you don't know him. That is why you are capable of defending him. Read a few books on psychopathology. You will learn all you need to know. He is a textbook case. keep those boundaries in place.

Do you honestly think he's a psychopath? Or is it maybe he comes on here for shits and giggles because you lot are too easy to wind up?

Or what? He's gonna kidnap my kids? I mean c'mon...

Most psychopaths are not violent. And most don't even have arrest records. Don't think serial killer. That is an extreme form of psychopathology. And actually rare. It is a continuum. We all exhibit the characteristics of psychopathology, only to a far lesser degree than the psychopath. Don't fear for your life or your kids with this guy. Fear for your mental health. Boundaries. Keep him out of your head.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you honestly think he's a psychopath? Or is it maybe he comes on here for shits and giggles because you lot are too easy to wind up?

Yes. I do.

Most psychopaths are not violent. And most don't even have arrest records. Don't think serial killer. That is an extreme form of psychopathology. And actually rare. It is a continuum. We all exhibit the characteristics of psychopathology, only to a far lesser degree than the psychopath. Don't fear for your life or your kids with this guy. Fear for your mental health. Boundaries. Keep him out of your head.

Ahh, I see. So I have to be a psychopath with an arrest record who he should fear having his kids be around for you to think I'm an OK guy? :lbf:

Stpuid twat.

I don't know about him but that's why I come here.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh, I see. So I have to be a psychopath with an arrest record who he should fear having his kids be around for you to think I'm an OK guy? :lbf:

Stpuid twat.

ahem, who is the stupid one?

Do you even know who you're talking to right now?

Stpuid twat.

Steve--whatever he has done, whatever he is, does not negate who YOU ARE. Steve could be an ax murderer. It does not mean you are NOT a PSYCHOPATH. You are. And my guess is you know it. Most do.

Steve--whatever he has done, whatever he is, does not negate who YOU ARE. Steve could be an ax murderer. It does not mean you are NOT a PSYCHOPATH. You are. And my guess is you know it. Most do.

That is really eye opening. Thanks. You've helped me out a great deal.

Just think of all the money you could be making as a psychologist right now...you know, if you were actually educated and licensed to be a psychologist as opposed to just some old woman with too much time on her hands and Wikipedia bookmarked.

How cute. It's like reading an internet message board version Of Mice and Men except Lennie is really old and George is a Mexican transvestite.

Chuckle.gif

That is really eye opening. Thanks. You've helped me out a great deal.

Just think of all the money you could be making as a psychologist right now...you know, if you were actually educated and licensed to be a psychologist as opposed to just some old woman with too much time on her hands and Wikipedia bookmarked.

Let me play armchair analyst. Classic Freudian inquiry... Tell me about your mother.

Why do you hold me to higher standards than you hold Viva an NHNS to?

You're not held to a higher standard. You could NEVER be held to a higher standard. :lbf:

You claim he is intelligent. Yet look at his posts. Look no further than the Steve Croce - Disappeared thread for evidence.

Ahh yes, "child abuse shaming". So very unintelligent. :rolleyes:

Do you have blinders on when it comes to those two? Because everybody sees what classless, racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic, pieces of worthless crap they are except you. You are smarter than this.

Did you copy and paste this from a Crystal Geezer post?

And sorry, Viva does look like that guy in that photo,

Nope.

only shorter.

You have no idea his height, nonetheless mine. You're laughably ignorant of all things.

And NHNS is dumb as an ox and you know it. She cannot articulate an argument without resorting to sexist comments about vaginas. What women describes another female's body parts in such degrading terms? Only an unintelligent one.

So vaginas are off limits, but the rest of the body is OK to make fun of? Riiiight, that's totally, like, just the rules of feminism.

You are a stupid, hypocritical c***.

Without him coaching her... she wouldn't be able to string two sentences together. And she calls Playcat dumb??? That is a joke. I have corresponded with both privately and believe me NHNS's intelligence is less than Playcat's.

Did Crystal Geezer let you borrow her playbook?

Go on and defend Viva. He just makes you look bad. And believe me, I have had several people think you look bad by association. Look what the guy did yo you. I re-read that thread yesterday.

Yes. Look what I did to him. I should be jailed. So much worse than twisting a child's arm until his bone breaks. I'm just a pair of ragged claws...

Look what he did to Playcat, chatting her up on OKCupid, acting like he was some guy that was interested in her so that he could get her to send him pictures that he could post here. And this was right after she joined. Not after she had been fighting with him for a while. And his sidekick was in on it as well. Class acts.

That never happened. It helps to know what the f*** you're talking about before you say something...but if that were the case, I fear you would have nothing to say at all.

The guy is a psychopath.

I said something mean about you on a forum. I'm a psychopath. Makes total sense.

And he is judging Steve? And me?! And Playcat?!

Yes, and I find you guilty of being boring, ignorant f***wits.

Oh actually he judges everyone. Everyone is fair game.

This coming from you...priceless.

He is a mean monster.

Next you'll be calling me a poophead as you trace your hand with a crayon to make a construction paper turkey.

Look at his avatar pic. His siggy image. Says it all! Please.

Wait, what?! Bicycle Tragedy is Eugene Levy?! I never knew avatars meant so much!

You are entitled to your views. I won't argue my points further.

My God, the sky is falling...

But I am not behaving any less moral or crass than them. That is the bottom line.

So...you're behaving no worse than me. And apparently, from the way I behave, I'm a psychopath. So...you're a psychopath?
4NdtQF2.png

Wit is not the same as cutting people down for sport by using stereotypical ad hominem attacks.

Funny you should say that.....................

:lbf:

Let me play armchair analyst. Classic Freudian inquiry... Tell me about your mother.

I'd rather you just went and played bingo with the rest of the elderly...

^^^ Why do you need to answer for everybody? First your girlfriend. Now TBT. They, well at least he, can think for himself. No need to polish up his post. His response was adequate.

You're not held to a higher standard. You could NEVER be held to a higher standard. :lbf:

Ahh yes, "child abuse shaming". So very unintelligent. :rolleyes:

Did you copy and paste this from a Crystal Geezer post?

Nope.

You have no idea his height, nonetheless mine. You're laughably ignorant of all things.

So vaginas are off limits, but the rest of the body is OK to make fun of? Riiiight, that's totally, like, just the rules of feminism.

You are a stupid, hypocritical c***.

Did Crystal Geezer let you borrow her playbook?

Yes. Look what I did to him. I should be jailed. So much worse than twisting a child's arm until his bone breaks. I'm just a pair of ragged claws...

That never happened. It helps to know what the f*** you're talking about before you say something...but if that were the case, I fear you would have nothing to say at all.

I said something mean about you on a forum. I'm a psychopath. Makes total sense.

Yes, and I find you guilty of being boring, ignorant f***wits.

This coming from you...priceless.

Next you'll be calling me a poophead as you trace your hand with a crayon to make a construction paper turkey.

Wait, what?! Bicycle Tragedy is Eugene Levy?! I never knew avatars meant so much!

My God, the sky is falling...

So...you're behaving no worse than me. And apparently, from the way I behave, I'm a psychopath. So...you're a psychopath?
4NdtQF2.png

Funny you should say that.....................

:lbf:

I'd rather you just went and played bingo with the rest of the elderly...

The sentiment is overwhelmingly mutual.

^^^ Why do you need to answer for everybody? First your girlfriend. Now TBT. They, well at least he, can think for himself. No need to polish up his post. His response was adequate.

I answered for myself...and as usual, you have nothing to say that doesn't put another bullet in the head of your long dead credibility.

Back
Top Bottom